To apply for this job, click on the apply button given below. To learn more about how to apply for this job, watch this video!
URGENT REQUIREMENT FOR BAHRAIN CLIENT INTERVIEW ON SHORTLY....
How many openings are there?
This position has 20 openings.
How much salary can I expect?
You can expect a minimum salary of INR 1 and can go up to INR 1. The salary offered will depend on your skills and experience.
How much experience is required for this job?
The candidate needs to have 5 - 8 year(s) of experience to apply for this job.
Which nationality candidates can apply for this job?
Any candidate of any nationality is eligible to apply.
What will be the interview location?
The interview for this job will be held online. All candidates living in India can attend.
Which licenses are required to apply for this job?
No licenses are required to apply for this job.
Is a CV required?
Yes, a CV is mandatory.
What is the preferred visa status for this job?
Candidates do not need a visa to apply for this job.
Is Video Intro required?
No, a video intro is not required.
Is it a work from home job or work from office job?
It is a work from the office job.
Is accommodation provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide accommodation to the candidate.
Will food and transportation be provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide food and transportation to the candidate.
Will the company provide free visa to the candidate?
No, the company will not provide a free visa to the candidate.
Can Hydraulic Mechanic from India apply for this job?
Any candidate from India looking for Hydraulic Mechanic job in Bahrain can apply for this job. You can download the app and directly apply from it.
How can I apply for this job?
You can apply for this job on the Skillbee App with just one click. You can directly call HR to schedule your interview.
About the company
Roshan Enterprises is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Hydraulic Mechanic in their office located in BAHRAIN. They are a HR CONSULTANCY with a team of 2-10 employees working to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.
More about this job
1. A hydraulic mechanic is a technician who repairs, maintains and operates hydraulics systems in industrial facilities.
2. Hydraulic mechanics are responsible for ensuring that the machines they operate run smoothly and without interruption, including maintaining proper fluid levels and pressure within the system.
3. They must have extensive knowledge of hydraulics theory as well as practical experience working with hydraulic machinery to be successful in this field.
4. Mechanics often work on large equipment in tight spaces, which requires strong manual dexterity and coordination skills along with good problem-solving abilities .
5. In order to become a licensed hydraulic mechanic, professionals typically need certification from one of several organizations such as The National Board for Engineering & Technology (NBE&T).
1. Must have a minimum of an Associate's degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent experience.
2. Knowledge and understanding of fluid mechanics, hydraulics, pneumatics, power systems design principles and practices is required.
3. Strong problem solving skills are necessary to debug hydraulic machinery issues and resolve problems quickly while maintaining safe operations throughout the plant process chain.
4. Proficient use of computers for data analysis as well as programmable calculators is essential for Hydraulic Mechanic work assignments including studying schematics or blueprints prior to repairs/modifications etc., performing calculations during repair procedures involving fluids flow rates, pressures & volumes etc., troubleshooting pump failures (hydraulic&pneumatic) by analyzing relevant symptoms & using appropriate diagnostic techniques such as ohmmeter ,vibrating table or fuel injection system scan tool).
5 . A valid driver’s license with good driving record is required
1. Knowledge of hydraulics and its principles
2. Ability to read and interpret technical drawings
3. Experience in using hand tools, power tools, or machines for hydraulic work
4. Excellent problem solving skills
5. Proven ability to lead and supervise other workers
1800 - 2000 AED/month
NOBLE GULF RECRUITMENT SERVICE
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
We are looking for a *Hydraulic Mechanic* for Company in Dubai. The candidate should be available in UAE for an interview on visit or cancelled visa. Candidate must have *minimum 2 years experiance*. Salary AED 1800 to 2000 (based on experiance) + other benefits + employment visa provided by company. Interested Candidate should contact us to apply for this Job.
3000 - 4000 AED/month
Tech Mark Haydraulic Machines & Pumps REP
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Works will be based in Dubai , the position is for urgent requirements
1 - 1 INR/month
, United Arab Emirates
UAE URGENT REQUIREMENT FOR A LEADING COMPANY (Airport Project) FREE RECRUITMENT ATTRACTIVE SALARY HYDRAULIC/ HEAVY DUTY MECHANICS • Qualification & Education: Completion of Senior secondary (12 years) with Technical education(ITI / Diploma) followed by recognized mechanical course Experience: 4 years' experience in maintenance and repair work on mechanical assemblies Heavy Duty Vehicles and hydraulic systems Please send the updated CVs & Documents in One PDF file on the below mentioned Email ID Email:- jo*************l.com Contact No. 9212044292/9971101733 / 97*******0 Tell: -01********4 / 01********9/ 011 22*****0
2000 - 3000 AED/month
JOBMAZE FZ LLC
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
10- 15 years extensive experience in trouble shooting / Repairing / Overhauling off all types of Cranes/construction/Material handling equipment Hydraulic systems & its components such as Hydraulic Pumps,Control Valves /Cylinders etc. having extensive Hydraulic schematic reading ability with excellent trouble shooting capability. PC literate, able to use diagnostic tools,(GCC – Qatar/QATAR Driving License will be added advantage).