To apply for this job, click on the apply button given below. To learn more about how to apply for this job, watch this video!
10 HOURS DUTY MALE CANDIDATES ZOOM INTERVIEW RELATED EXPERIENCE
How many openings are there?
This position has 5 openings.
How much salary can I expect?
Salary ranges will depend on your skills and experience. You can expect a starting salary of SAR 2500, which could go up to a monthly wage of SAR 3000.
How much experience is required for this job?
The candidate needs to have at least 3 - 10 year(s) of experience working in a similar position.
Which nationality candidates can apply for this job?
Candidates from any nationality can apply.
What will be the interview location?
The interview for this job will be held at Online (Zoom Interview).
Which licenses are required to apply for this job?
No licenses are required to apply for this job.
Is a CV required?
Yes, a CV is mandatory.
What is the preferred visa status for this job?
Candidates do not need a visa to apply for this job.
Is Video Intro required?
No, a video intro is not required.
Is it a work from home job or work from office job?
It is a work from the office job.
Is accommodation provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide accommodation to the candidate.
Will food and transportation be provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide food and transportation to the candidate.
Will the company provide free visa to the candidate?
No, the company will not provide a free visa to the candidate.
Can Hydraulic Mechanic from India apply for this job?
Any candidate from India looking for Hydraulic Mechanic job in Saudi Arabia can apply for this job. You can download the app and directly apply from it.
How can I apply for this job?
You can apply for this job on the Skillbee App with just one click. You will be contacted by HR to schedule your interview.
Venkatesh Manpower Consultancy is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Hydraulic Mechanic in their office located in SAUDI ARABIA. They are a HR CONSULTANCY with a team of 51-200 employees working to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.
A hydraulic mechanic repairs and maintains fluid power systems, including pumps, motors, valves and other components. They use knowledge of hydraulics to diagnose problems and make repairs. Hydraulic mechanics work in a variety of industrial settings such as manufacturing plants, oil refineries and water treatment facilities.
1. A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
2. Experience in hydraulics and mechanics is a plus, although not necessary for employment as a hydraulic mechanic.
3. Certification from the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) may be required for some positions within the industry, but this isn't always true; many employers accept certification from other organizations such as ABET or CIMA instead..
4. Working knowledge of computers with Microsoft Office software will be helpful, though not essential to being successful in this profession .
5. Dexterity and good hand-eye coordination are important traits for anyone working with machinery
1. Must have a degree in engineering or mechanical science.
2. Experience working with hydraulic systems and components is required, as is knowledge of hydraulics theory and principles.
3. Solid understanding of mechanics, pneumatics, materials properties and manufacturing processes are also key skills for the position.
4. Strong problem-solving abilities are necessary to keep equipment running smoothly; technicians must be able to identify problems early on in their analysis and find solutions accordingly .
5. Excellent communication skills are essential due to frequent interaction with both staff members and customers
1800 - 2000 AED/month
NOBLE GULF RECRUITMENT SERVICE
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
We are looking for a *Hydraulic Mechanic* for Company in Dubai. The candidate should be available in UAE for an interview on visit or cancelled visa. Candidate must have *minimum 2 years experiance*. Salary AED 1800 to 2000 (based on experiance) + other benefits + employment visa provided by company. Interested Candidate should contact us to apply for this Job.
3000 - 4000 AED/month
Tech Mark Haydraulic Machines & Pumps REP
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Works will be based in Dubai , the position is for urgent requirements
1 - 1 INR/month
, United Arab Emirates
UAE URGENT REQUIREMENT FOR A LEADING COMPANY (Airport Project) FREE RECRUITMENT ATTRACTIVE SALARY HYDRAULIC/ HEAVY DUTY MECHANICS • Qualification & Education: Completion of Senior secondary (12 years) with Technical education(ITI / Diploma) followed by recognized mechanical course Experience: 4 years' experience in maintenance and repair work on mechanical assemblies Heavy Duty Vehicles and hydraulic systems Please send the updated CVs & Documents in One PDF file on the below mentioned Email ID Email:- jo*************l.com Contact No. 9212044292/9971101733 / 97*******0 Tell: -01********4 / 01********9/ 011 22*****0
2000 - 3000 AED/month
JOBMAZE FZ LLC
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
10- 15 years extensive experience in trouble shooting / Repairing / Overhauling off all types of Cranes/construction/Material handling equipment Hydraulic systems & its components such as Hydraulic Pumps,Control Valves /Cylinders etc. having extensive Hydraulic schematic reading ability with excellent trouble shooting capability. PC literate, able to use diagnostic tools,(GCC – Qatar/QATAR Driving License will be added advantage).