To apply for this job, click on the apply button given below. To learn more about how to apply for this job, watch this video!
CLIENT INTERVIEW ON 1ST&2ND DEC 2022....... CV SHORTLISTING IN PROGRESS.....
How many openings are there?
This position has 20 openings.
How much salary can I expect?
You can expect a minimum salary of INR 1 and can go up to INR 1. The salary offered will depend on your skills and experience.
How much experience is required for this job?
The candidate needs to have at least 5 - 5 year(s) of experience working in a similar position.
Which nationality candidates can apply for this job?
Candidates from any nationality can apply.
What will be the interview location?
The interview for this job will be held online. All candidates living in India can attend.
Which licenses are required to apply for this job?
No licenses are required to apply for this job.
Is a CV required?
Yes, a CV is mandatory.
What is the preferred visa status for this job?
Candidates do not need a visa to apply for this job.
Is Video Intro required?
No, a video intro is not required.
Is it a work from home job or work from office job?
It is a work from the office job.
Is accommodation provided by the company?
Yes, the company will provide accommodation to the candidate.
Will food and transportation be provided by the company?
Yes, the company will provide food and transportation to the candidate.
Will the company provide free visa to the candidate?
No, the company will not provide a free visa to the candidate.
Can Hydraulic Mechanic from India apply for this job?
Any candidate from India looking for Hydraulic Mechanic job in Saudi Arabia can apply for this job. You can download the app and directly apply from it.
How can I apply for this job?
You can apply for this job on the Skillbee App by clicking one button. You can schedule your interview with HR through the app as well.
Sos International is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Hydraulic Mechanic in their office located in SAUDI ARABIA. They are a HR CONSULTANCY with a team of 11-50 employees working to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.
A hydraulic mechanic is a technician who repairs, maintains, and troubleshoots hydraulic systems in various commercial and industrial settings. They are responsible for everything from monitoring fluid levels to repairing broken equipment. A typical day might involve working on one or more machines that use hydraulics, inspecting them for problems, and making necessary repairs.
1. Complete a high school diploma or equivalent;
2. Have two years of experience in an engineering field, preferably hydraulics;
3. Possess strong math skills and knowledge of physics principles involved with fluid mechanics;
4. Understand the basic concepts governing hydraulic systems and equipment operation including torque, pressure drop, pipe characteristics etc.;
5. Be able to read technical drawings and understand blueprints
1. Knowledge of fluid mechanics and hydraulics is required.
2. Experience with various types hydraulic machinery is needed.
3. Skills in using a variety of tools are necessary, including torque wrenches and calipers..
4. Ability to read instrument readings and diagrams efficiently is essential for this field .
5. Dexterity in both hand-eye coordination as well as manual dexterity are important skills for a Hydraulic Mechanic
1 - 1 INR/month
, United Arab Emirates
CLIENT INTERVIEW SHORTLY... CV SHORTLISTING IN PROGRESS.....
1500 - 2500 AED/month
NEZOUM HATTA MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT REPAIRING MAINTENANCE
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
hydrolic mechanic pipe repair experience car lift repair
1 - 1 INR/month
KARA TRAVELS INTERNATIONALS
, United Arab Emirates
CLIENT INTERVIEW ON 9TH NOV 2022.... CV SHORTLISTING IN PROGRESS.....
2000 - 2500 AED/month
Tech Mark Haydraulic Machines & Pumps REP
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
looking forward to have an employee with UAE driving license , candidate must have UAE driving license