To apply for this job, click on the apply button given below. To learn more about how to apply for this job, watch this video!
URGENT OPENING - BAHRAIN - LONG-TERM FREE RECRUITEMENT - LARGE VACANCIES OPENING FOR A LEADING OIL & GAS COMPANY All Candidates should have 3+ Years Gulf Exp in Oil &Gas FINAL CLIENT INTERVIEW ON 20TH MARCH ATANUPTECH MUMBAI. PLOT NO. R-421, TTC INDUSTRIAL AREA, OPP. FIRE BRIGADE, MIDC, RABALE, NAVI MUMBAI - 40***1 1. Pipe Fabricators 2. Mechanical/ Civil Helpers 3. Refractory Masons 4. Piping Foreman 5. Pipe Fitters 6. Hydro Test Pack Engineers 7. Hydro Test Coordinators 8. Hydrotesting Engineer 9. Pre Commissioning Engineer 10. Grinders 11. Spray Painters 12. Sand Blasters 13. Sr. Piping Engineers 14. Jr. Piping Engineers 15. Jr. Planning Engineers 16. Rigger Apply with CV, Passport, Vaccination Certificate & Photo to Ambe Office Immediately for Short listing Contact/ Whatsapp : 02*********4 / 77*******8 / 98*******9 / 89*******9/ 82*******1 / 85*******2 E-mail: me***********************l.com Lic. B-0336/MUM/PART/1000+/05/531/1984 www.ambeinter.com
How many openings are there?
This position has 5 openings.
How much salary can I expect?
You can expect a minimum salary of BHD 0 and can go up to BHD 0. The salary offered will depend on your skills and experience.
How much experience is required for this job?
The candidate needs to have 3 - 10 year(s) of experience to apply for this job.
Which nationality candidates can apply for this job?
Any candidate of any nationality is eligible to apply.
What will be the interview location?
The interview for this job will be held at W-421, T.T.C. Industrial Area, MIDC Industrial Area, Rabale, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400701, India.
Which licenses are required to apply for this job?
No licenses are required to apply for this job.
Is a CV required?
Yes, a CV is mandatory.
What is the preferred visa status for this job?
Candidates do not need a visa to apply for this job.
Is Video Intro required?
No, a video intro is not required.
Is it a work from home job or work from office job?
It is a work from the office job.
Is accommodation provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide accommodation to the candidate.
Will food and transportation be provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide food and transportation to the candidate.
Will the company provide free visa to the candidate?
No, the company will not provide a free visa to the candidate.
Can Hydro Test Coordinators from India apply for this job?
Any candidate from India looking for Hydro Test Coordinators job in Bahrain can apply for this job. You can download the app and directly apply from it.
How can I apply for this job?
You can apply for this job on the Skillbee App by clicking one button. You can schedule your interview with HR through the app as well.
About the company
Ambe International is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Hydro Test Coordinators in their office located in BAHRAIN. They are a HR CONSULTANCY with a team of 11-50 employees working to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.
More about this job
A Hydro Test Coordinator is a person who oversees hydro testing activities at a site. They are responsible for ensuring that tests are conducted in an efficient and timely manner, as well as ensuring accuracy of data collected during the test process. Additionally, they may be involved in coordinating communication between various departmental stakeholders associated with the hydro testing process.
1. A degree in engineering or a related field is required.
2. Experience as an hydro test coordinator is preferred.
3. Excellent communication and organizational skills are necessary, along with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously effectively.
4. Knowledge of water resources management tools such as GIS software is essential for Hydro Test Coordinators working on large-scale hydropower projects
5 In addition to possessing technical expertise, Hydro Test Coordinators must also be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadline schedules
1. Strong communication and coordination skills are required to be a Hydro Test Coordinator. They must be able to effectively communicate with other team members, as well as coordinate activities between all involved parties in order to ensure successful testing outcomes.
2. Knowledge of hydrotest procedures is essential for the role of Hydro Test Coordinator, as they need to know how each test will proceed in order to provide accurate information and guidance during execution. Additionally, good organizational skills are also necessary – coordinating multiple tests simultaneously can require considerable organization abilities on their part!
3. Experience conducting or overseeing hydrotests is an important prerequisite for this position - not only do they need knowledge about the process itself but also experience working within a tight timeline and under pressure from various stakeholders (including clients/customers). Furthermore, effective communication and collaboration skills are critical both inside and outside of work settings; if there's any confusion or conflict among team members it could lead to delays or even faili
0 - 250 BHD/month
KOBLER ELECTROMECHANICAL WORKS
The candidate must possess good customer service skills and be customer-focused. Benefits include free visa and food.
0 - 500 BHD/month
Proper knowledge about the field and must have relevant experience. Free Visa and accomodation will be provided by the company.
0 - 750 BHD/month
MFM TECHNICAL SERVICES
Candidate Benefits will include Visa, medical card, leave & Air tickets, and other benefits as per Labour law. Proven working experience in the same field or a similar role.
0 - 1000 BHD/month
HE HOTEL APARTMENTS
Strong organizational and communication skills are required. Attention to detail. Free visa, accomodation and overtime will be provided by the company.