To apply for this job, click on the apply button given below. To learn more about how to apply for this job, watch this video!
CLIENT INTERVIEW ON 4TH DEC 2022...... CV SHORTLISTING IN PROGRESS..... only short listed candidates will be allowed in final interview
How many openings are there?
This position has 200 openings.
How much salary can I expect?
You can expect a minimum salary of INR 1 and can go up to INR 1. The salary offered will depend on your skills and experience.
How much experience is required for this job?
The candidate needs to have 5 - 6 year(s) of experience to apply for this job.
Which nationality candidates can apply for this job?
Candidates from any nationality can apply.
What will be the interview location?
The interview for this job will be held online. All candidates living in India can attend.
Which licenses are required to apply for this job?
No licenses are required to apply for this job.
Is a CV required?
Yes, a CV is mandatory.
What is the preferred visa status for this job?
Candidates do not need a visa to apply for this job.
Is Video Intro required?
No, a video intro is not required.
Is it a work from home job or work from office job?
It is a work from the office job.
Is accommodation provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide accommodation to the candidate.
Will food and transportation be provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide food and transportation to the candidate.
Will the company provide free visa to the candidate?
No, the company will not provide a free visa to the candidate.
Can Industrial Electrician from India apply for this job?
Any candidate from India looking for Industrial Electrician job in United Arab Emirates can apply for this job. You can download the app and directly apply from it.
How can I apply for this job?
To apply for this job, go to the Skillbee App and click on the listing. From there, you can contact HR to schedule an interview.
Hr International is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Industrial Electrician in their office located in UNITED ARAB EMIRATES. They are a HR CONSULTANCY that provide excellent services in Management Consulting. They have 11-50 employees working to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection. Overseas Recruitment
Industrial electricians install, maintain, and repair electrical equipment in industrial settings. They may work on large power plants or factories, or smaller businesses that use electronic equipment. Industrial electricians must have a degree in engineering and experience working with electricity to be able to do their job well. They often wear safety gear including gloves, eyeglasses, and a face shield when they are working with dangerous chemicals or high voltages.
1. A degree in electrical engineering or related field is required.
2. Certification as an industrial electrician may be necessary depending on the company you work for and the type of work you do.
3. There are many skills that must be learned to become a successful industrial electrician, including troubleshooting, wiring diagrams, safety procedures, and more.
4. Often times experience is also important when trying to land a job as an industrial electrician – having years of hands-on experience can really set you apart from other candidates vying for jobsite positions!
5. Always ensure that your resume highlights any relevant certification or training that you may have obtained so employers know what specific areas of expertise you possess
1. Knowledge of electrical wiring and components
2. Experience with electric machinery and tools
3. Strong work ethic, attention to detail, and problem solving skills
4. Ability to read blueprints or schematics detailing industrial equipment layouts
5. Basic knowledge in maths (addition, subtraction, multiplication)
1 - 1 INR/month
LIBRA INTERNATIONAL SERVICES
, United Arab Emirates
CLIENT INTERVIEW ON 8TH&9TH&10TH DEC 2022...... CV SHORTLISTING IN PROGRESS..... only short listed candidates will be allowed in final interview gulf exp required.........
1 - 1 INR/month
ALI BIN HABIB TRAVEL AGENCY
, United Arab Emirates
CLIENT INTERVIEW SHORTLY... CV SHORTLISTING IN PROGRESS.....
2000 - 2500 AED/month
Ras Al-khaimah, Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
industrial electrician experience not less than 8 years knowledge in trouble shooting, knowledge in DB dressing , cable sizing
2000 - 2100 AED/month
UK ROOF TILES
Umm Al Quwain, Umm Al Quawain, United Arab Emirates
1) Should know how to read and work according to machinery electrical drawing. 2) Should have experience in working with industrial machinery. 3) Need to have good communication skills in English. 4) Need regular maintenance for the electrical items. 5) Should also work as operator or helper, packing in the production.