CLIENT INTERVIEW SHORTLY... CV SHORTLISTING IN PROGRESS.....
How many openings are there?
There are 10 openings for this position.
How much salary can I expect?
Your salary will depend on your skills and experience. You can expect a minimum salary of INR 1, but you could earn up to INR 1 if you meet the company's requirements.
How much experience is required for this job?
The candidate needs to have at least 5 - 6 year(s) of experience working in a similar position.
Which nationality candidates can apply for this job?
Any candidate of any nationality is eligible to apply.
What will be the interview location?
The interview for this job will be held online. All candidates living in India can attend.
Which licenses are required to apply for this job?
No licenses are required to apply for this job.
Is a CV required?
Yes, a CV is mandatory.
What is the preferred visa status for this job?
Candidates do not need a visa to apply for this job.
Is Video Intro required?
No, a video intro is not required.
Is it a work from home job or work from office job?
It is a work from the office job.
Is accommodation provided by the company?
Yes, the company will provide accommodation to the candidate.
Will food and transportation be provided by the company?
Yes, the company will provide food and transportation to the candidate.
Will the company provide free visa to the candidate?
No, the company will not provide a free visa to the candidate.
Can Instrument Foreman from India apply for this job?
Any candidate from India looking for Instrument Foreman job in Qatar can apply for this job. You can download the app and directly apply from it.
How can I apply for this job?
To apply for this job, go to the Skillbee App and click on the listing. From there, you can contact HR to schedule an interview.
About the company
Beta Consultancy Hr Services P. Ltd. is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Instrument Foreman in their office located in QATAR. They are a HR CONSULTANCY with a team of 11-50 employees working to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.
More about this job
An Instrument Foreman is a senior engineer who oversees the installation and operation of instruments on vessels. They are responsible for ensuring that all instrumentation meets safety and performance standards, as well as keeping abreast of new technologies in this field. Instrument Foremen typically have a background in engineering or physics, and may also hold degrees in Applied Mathematics or Navigation.
1. Instruments foremen must have a degree in engineering or related field, and at least 3 years of experience working with instruments and instrumentation.
2. Instrument foremen must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing, as well as possess strong problem solving skills.
3. Instrument foremen need excellent organizational skills, capable of managing multiple tasks simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
4. In addition to possessing technical expertise, instrument foremen also need good customer service skills; they are often the first point of contact for customers who have trouble with their equipment or operations . 5. Finally, instrument Foreman should be comfortable working under pressure conditions
1. Proven experience as an instrument technician
2. Excellent problem solving skills and knowledge of instruments used in the maritime industry
3. Strong leadership abilities, able to lead a team of technicians and maintain discipline within the workplace
4. Familiarity with software applications that support shipboard operations such as Navigation Suite or Engine Room Control System (ERCS)
5. Experience working on large vessels
1 - 251 INR/month
Proven working experience in the same field or a similar role. Benefits would include accomodation, transportation and food expenses.
1 - 501 INR/month
Must possess physical stamina and be able to withstand harsh conditions. Prior experience in the same field would be an advantage. Free visa, accomodation, food and overtime will be provided.
1 - 751 INR/month
ADEN BEACH RESORTS
Candidate Benefits will include Visa, medical card, leave & Air tickets, and other benefits as per Labour law. Proven working experience in the same field or a similar role.
1 - 1001 INR/month
ETCETERA MAINTENANCE LLC
Proper knowledge about the field and must have relevant experience. Free Visa and accomodation will be provided by the company.