To apply for this job, click on the apply button given below. To learn more about how to apply for this job, watch this video!
Salary KD 145 + Free accommodation and transport. for Kuwait - ONLY GULF EXPERIENCED CANDIDATES
How many openings are there?
There are 20 openings for this position.
How much salary can I expect?
You can expect a minimum salary of KWD 140 and can go up to KWD 145. The salary offered will depend on your skills and experience.
How much experience is required for this job?
The candidate needs to have at least 2 - 5 year(s) of experience working in a similar position.
Which nationality candidates can apply for this job?
Any candidate of any nationality is eligible to apply.
What will be the interview location?
The interview for this job will be held online. All candidates living in India can attend.
Which licenses are required to apply for this job?
No licenses are required to apply for this job.
Is a CV required?
Yes, a CV is mandatory.
What is the preferred visa status for this job?
Candidates do not need a visa to apply for this job.
Is Video Intro required?
No, a video intro is not required.
Is it a work from home job or work from office job?
It is a work from the office job.
Is accommodation provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide accommodation to the candidate.
Will food and transportation be provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide food and transportation to the candidate.
Will the company provide free visa to the candidate?
No, the company will not provide a free visa to the candidate.
Can Instrument Technician from India apply for this job?
Any candidate from India looking for Instrument Technician job in Kuwait can apply for this job. You can download the app and directly apply from it.
How can I apply for this job?
You can apply for this job on the Skillbee App by clicking one button. You can schedule your interview with HR through the app as well.
About the company
Overseas Link International is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Instrument Technician in their office located in KUWAIT. They are a HR CONSULTANCY with a team of 2-10 employees working to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.
More about this job
A Instrument Technician is a technician who repairs and maintains instruments used in scientific experiments or industrial production. They typically have a high school diploma or equivalent, as well as technical training specific to instrumentation repair. In some cases, they may also possess certification from organizations such as the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
1. A degree in engineering or a related field is required.
2. Two years of experience as an instrument technician are typically needed before applying for certification through the National Institute for Standards and Technology (NIST).
3. Instrument technicians must be able to read, write, understand technical manuals, and use basic math skills to solve problems.
4. Basic knowledge of electronics principles is also helpful but not mandatory; instrument technicians may work with many types of instruments that use different technologies.
5. Instrument technicians must have good problem-solving ability and excellent attention to detail
1. Instrument Technician must have good understanding of instruments and their function
2. Instrument Technician must be able to read instrument panel, identify malfunctions and fix them without help from supervisor
3. Instrument technician must know how to use various diagnostic tools such as oscilloscopes, spectrometers etc
4. Must have strong technical skills in repairing/calibrating instruments using basic mechanics and electronics principles
5. Good communication skill is essential for any instrument technician
2200 - 2300 AED/month
DYNAMIC STAFFING SERVICES
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
GREETINGS FROM DYNAMIC STAFFING SERVICES HIRING FOR A VERY REPUTED OIL AND GAS COMPANY IN DUBAI LOCATION (CLIENT INTERVIEW AT MUMBAI OFFICE FREE REQUIREMENT) REQUIREMENTS HRE ADMIN IN-CHARGE 85******0 PLANNING MANAGER 18********0 QA/QC MANAGER 18**0 SUB-CONTRACTS ENGINEER 90*******0 MECHANICAL FITTER 1350 ASSIST. FITTER / HELPER 950 FIRE/HOLE WATCHER 1300 RIGGERS 1200 MECHANICAL/RIGGING FOREMAN 3500 ELECTRICIAN 1600 FABRICATOR-PIPING 1600 INST. TECHNICIAN 22******0 PLANNING ENGINEER 12********0 DOCUMENT CONTROLLER 40******0 HSE OFFICER 43******0 MECHANICAL SUPERVISOR 52******0 QA/QC INSPECTOR 6000 QUANTITY SURVEYOR-Mechanical 5500 UNIT INCHARGE (MECHANICAL)/AREA ENGINEER 12********0 DRIVER - HTV 2000 DRIVER - LTV 1500 E&I SUPERVISOR 56******0 E&P CO-ORDINATOR 5000 STORE SUPERVISOR 5000 STOREKEEPER 2500 JOB DESCRIPTION. SHOULD HAVE OIL AND GAS COMPANY EXPERIENCE SHOULD HAVE SHUTDOWN EXPERIENCE AGE LIMIT MAXIMUM 48 YEAR SHOULD HAVE GULF EXPERIENCE INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY ON BELOW MENTIONED CONTACT DETAILS THANKS AND REGARDS ROHIT GUPTA 84*******3 ADDRESS - 3C3 GUNDECHA ONCLAVE KHERANI ROAD SAKI NAKA JUNCTION MUMBAI 40***9. (OPPOSITE SAKI DARBAR RESTAURANT).
1 - 1 INR/month
, United Arab Emirates
client interview on 2nd week sep 2022 free requirement ........
1 - 1 INR/month
BETA CONSULTANCY HR SERVICES P. LTD.
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
CLIENT INTERVIEW ON 23RD&24TH AUGUST 2022 only short listed candidates will be allowed in final interview
2200 - 2200 AED/month
ABSOLUTE TRANSIT SYSTEMS PVT LTD
, United Arab Emirates
ONLINE INTERVIEW SOON... only short listed candidates will be allowed in final interview