To apply for this job, click on the apply button given below. To learn more about how to apply for this job, watch this video!
1.10 Hrs X 6 Days per week 2.Accommodation on shared basis with basic funiture. 3.One (1) month paid leave annually
How many openings are there?
There are 9 openings for this position.
How much salary can I expect?
Your salary will depend on your skills and experience. You can expect a minimum salary of OMR 214, but you could earn up to OMR 240 if you meet the company's requirements.
How much experience is required for this job?
The candidate needs to have 3 - 4 year(s) of experience to apply for this job.
Which nationality candidates can apply for this job?
Candidates from any nationality can apply.
What will be the interview location?
The interview for this job will be held online. All candidates living in India can attend.
Which licenses are required to apply for this job?
The candidate must have verified India ECNR Passport in order to apply for this job.
Is a CV required?
Yes, a CV is mandatory.
What is the preferred visa status for this job?
Candidates do not need a visa to apply for this job.
Is Video Intro required?
Yes, a video intro is required.
Is it a work from home job or work from office job?
It is a work from the office job.
Is accommodation provided by the company?
Yes, the company will provide a place for the candidate to stay while they are working here.
Will food and transportation be provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide food and transportation to the candidate.
Will the company provide free visa to the candidate?
No, the company will not provide a free visa to the candidate.
Can Instrument Technician from India apply for this job?
Any candidate from India looking for Instrument Technician job in Oman can apply for this job. You can download the app and directly apply from it.
How can I apply for this job?
You can apply for this job on the Skillbee App with just one click. You can directly call HR to schedule your interview.
About the company
Jain Manpower Consultants is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Instrument Technician in their office located in OMAN. They are a HR CONSULTANCY with a team of 11-50 employees working to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.
More about this job
Instrument Technician is a technical position that oversees the maintenance and operation of scientific instruments. Instrument technicians typically have a degree in engineering or science, and often work as part of an instrument team. They are responsible for ensuring the accuracy and reliability of instruments by performing repairs, calibrating sensors, and monitoring equipment performance. Instrument technicians also may provide guidance to scientists on how to use their tools most effectively.
1. A degree in Instrumentation or a related field is required.
2. Experience with instruments and ability to read instrument charts is essential.
3. Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team, and have strong problem solving skills are necessary qualities for this position.
4.. Must be technically competent in servicing all types of instruments including those used in aviation and marine applications .
5 Someone who has excellent manual dexterity, good hand-eye coordination, attention to detail, working knowledge of computer based diagnostic tools (CAD) would also be advantageous
1. Knowledge of electrical and electronic equipment- technicians need to be familiar with a range of different types of electronics, from vacuum cleaners to aircraft engines. Instrument technicians may need special knowledge in areas such as instrumentation or avionics.
2. Strong problem solving skills- In order to fix an appliance or technical issue, technicians must have the ability to figure out what is wrong and how best to solve it. This can require critical thinking and patience when dealing with complicated machinery or systems.3 . Good communication skills- Because most instruments are located on machines outside the technician's view, good verbal and written communication is essential for making repairs efficiently4 . Basic understanding of mechanics - Mechanics play a big role in fixing things mechanically so that they work properly again; without this basic understanding many repairs will not go smoothly5 . Experience working with tools & hardware- Many repair jobs involve using tools like wrenches or screwdrivers which requires some level of manual dexterity
2200 - 2300 AED/month
DYNAMIC STAFFING SERVICES
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
GREETINGS FROM DYNAMIC STAFFING SERVICES HIRING FOR A VERY REPUTED OIL AND GAS COMPANY IN DUBAI LOCATION (CLIENT INTERVIEW AT MUMBAI OFFICE FREE REQUIREMENT) REQUIREMENTS HRE ADMIN IN-CHARGE 85******0 PLANNING MANAGER 18********0 QA/QC MANAGER 18**0 SUB-CONTRACTS ENGINEER 90*******0 MECHANICAL FITTER 1350 ASSIST. FITTER / HELPER 950 FIRE/HOLE WATCHER 1300 RIGGERS 1200 MECHANICAL/RIGGING FOREMAN 3500 ELECTRICIAN 1600 FABRICATOR-PIPING 1600 INST. TECHNICIAN 22******0 PLANNING ENGINEER 12********0 DOCUMENT CONTROLLER 40******0 HSE OFFICER 43******0 MECHANICAL SUPERVISOR 52******0 QA/QC INSPECTOR 6000 QUANTITY SURVEYOR-Mechanical 5500 UNIT INCHARGE (MECHANICAL)/AREA ENGINEER 12********0 DRIVER - HTV 2000 DRIVER - LTV 1500 E&I SUPERVISOR 56******0 E&P CO-ORDINATOR 5000 STORE SUPERVISOR 5000 STOREKEEPER 2500 JOB DESCRIPTION. SHOULD HAVE OIL AND GAS COMPANY EXPERIENCE SHOULD HAVE SHUTDOWN EXPERIENCE AGE LIMIT MAXIMUM 48 YEAR SHOULD HAVE GULF EXPERIENCE INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY ON BELOW MENTIONED CONTACT DETAILS THANKS AND REGARDS ROHIT GUPTA 84*******3 ADDRESS - 3C3 GUNDECHA ONCLAVE KHERANI ROAD SAKI NAKA JUNCTION MUMBAI 40***9. (OPPOSITE SAKI DARBAR RESTAURANT).
1 - 1 INR/month
, United Arab Emirates
client interview on 2nd week sep 2022 free requirement ........
1 - 1 INR/month
BETA CONSULTANCY HR SERVICES P. LTD.
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
CLIENT INTERVIEW ON 23RD&24TH AUGUST 2022 only short listed candidates will be allowed in final interview
2200 - 2200 AED/month
ABSOLUTE TRANSIT SYSTEMS PVT LTD
, United Arab Emirates
ONLINE INTERVIEW SOON... only short listed candidates will be allowed in final interview