To apply for this job, click on the apply button given below. To learn more about how to apply for this job, watch this video!
client overview on 2nd august 2022 gulf exp preferred.....
How many openings are there?
This position has 10 openings.
How much salary can I expect?
Salary ranges will depend on your skills and experience. You can expect a starting salary of INR 1, which could go up to a monthly wage of INR 1.
How much experience is required for this job?
The candidate needs to have at least 5 - 6 year(s) of experience working in a similar position.
Which nationality candidates can apply for this job?
Any candidate of any nationality is eligible to apply.
What will be the interview location?
The interview for this job will be held online. All candidates living in India can attend.
Which licenses are required to apply for this job?
No licenses are required to apply for this job.
Is a CV required?
Yes, a CV is mandatory.
What is the preferred visa status for this job?
Candidates do not need a visa to apply for this job.
Is Video Intro required?
No, a video intro is not required.
Is it a work from home job or work from office job?
It is a work from the office job.
Is accommodation provided by the company?
Yes, the company will provide accommodation to the candidate.
Will food and transportation be provided by the company?
Yes, the company will provide food and transportation to the candidate.
Will the company provide free visa to the candidate?
No, the company will not provide a free visa to the candidate.
Can Instrument Technician from India apply for this job?
Any candidate from India looking for Instrument Technician job in Saudi Arabia can apply for this job. You can download the app and directly apply from it.
How can I apply for this job?
You can apply for this job on the Skillbee App by clicking one button. You can schedule your interview with HR through the app as well.
About the company
New Alfa International is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Instrument Technician in their office located in SAUDI ARABIA. They are a DIRECT COMPANY with a team of 2-10 employees working to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.
More about this job
A Instrument Technician is a technician who repairs, calibrates and maintains instruments used in scientific research or industrial processes. Instrument technicians typically have a degree in physics or engineering. They may also have certification from professional organizations such as the American National Standards Institute (ANSI).
1. A valid certification from an instrument technician organization such as the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) or Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE).
2. Knowledge and experience in repairing, calibrating and maintaining instruments in vehicles.
3. Strong technical skills including problem solving abilities, accuracy, attention to detail and a good sense of judgment when working with hazardous materials or tools.
4. Excellent communication and customer service skills are essential for success as an instrument technician because customers may be unfamiliar with car electronics systems; must be able to effectively explain their findings on inspection/repair work orders etc.; must remain calm under pressure while working inside cars during hot weather conditions etc..
5 . Experience using computer-based diagnostic equipment is beneficial but not always required for Instrument Technician positions
1. Instrument technician must have excellent knowledge in electronics and instrumentation
2. Must be able to read schematics, understand wiring diagrams, and use test equipment
3. Knowledge of computers is required for software programming or troubleshooting procedures
4. Must be able to work independently as well as under pressure while maintaining a high level of accuracy
5. Excellent problem solving skills are essential
2200 - 2300 AED/month
DYNAMIC STAFFING SERVICES
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
GREETINGS FROM DYNAMIC STAFFING SERVICES HIRING FOR A VERY REPUTED OIL AND GAS COMPANY IN DUBAI LOCATION (CLIENT INTERVIEW AT MUMBAI OFFICE FREE REQUIREMENT) REQUIREMENTS HRE ADMIN IN-CHARGE 85******0 PLANNING MANAGER 18********0 QA/QC MANAGER 18**0 SUB-CONTRACTS ENGINEER 90*******0 MECHANICAL FITTER 1350 ASSIST. FITTER / HELPER 950 FIRE/HOLE WATCHER 1300 RIGGERS 1200 MECHANICAL/RIGGING FOREMAN 3500 ELECTRICIAN 1600 FABRICATOR-PIPING 1600 INST. TECHNICIAN 22******0 PLANNING ENGINEER 12********0 DOCUMENT CONTROLLER 40******0 HSE OFFICER 43******0 MECHANICAL SUPERVISOR 52******0 QA/QC INSPECTOR 6000 QUANTITY SURVEYOR-Mechanical 5500 UNIT INCHARGE (MECHANICAL)/AREA ENGINEER 12********0 DRIVER - HTV 2000 DRIVER - LTV 1500 E&I SUPERVISOR 56******0 E&P CO-ORDINATOR 5000 STORE SUPERVISOR 5000 STOREKEEPER 2500 JOB DESCRIPTION. SHOULD HAVE OIL AND GAS COMPANY EXPERIENCE SHOULD HAVE SHUTDOWN EXPERIENCE AGE LIMIT MAXIMUM 48 YEAR SHOULD HAVE GULF EXPERIENCE INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY ON BELOW MENTIONED CONTACT DETAILS THANKS AND REGARDS ROHIT GUPTA 84*******3 ADDRESS - 3C3 GUNDECHA ONCLAVE KHERANI ROAD SAKI NAKA JUNCTION MUMBAI 40***9. (OPPOSITE SAKI DARBAR RESTAURANT).
1 - 1 INR/month
, United Arab Emirates
client interview on 2nd week sep 2022 free requirement ........
1 - 1 INR/month
BETA CONSULTANCY HR SERVICES P. LTD.
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
CLIENT INTERVIEW ON 23RD&24TH AUGUST 2022 only short listed candidates will be allowed in final interview
2200 - 2200 AED/month
ABSOLUTE TRANSIT SYSTEMS PVT LTD
, United Arab Emirates
ONLINE INTERVIEW SOON... only short listed candidates will be allowed in final interview