* HYDRAULIC TECHNICIAN * ADVANCED PROCESSS CONTROL ENGINEER * MECHANICAL ENG / COMPRESSOR ENG * DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION COORDINATOR (DATA SINC.) * PROCESS ANALYZER ENGINEER * CONTRACT ADVISOR * CONTRACT PLANNER * COST ENGINEER * ELECTRICAL ENGINEER * ESTIMATION ENGINEER * FIELD VERIFIER * CURRICULUM DESIGNER/DEVELOPER * MECHANICAL INSPECTOR * SR. INSPECTORS * INSTRUMENT ENG * LOGISTIC COORDINATOR * COMPRESSOR ENG * MAINTENANCE ENG * MAINTENANCE PLANNER * MATERIAL COORDINATOR * MECHANICAL ENG * METERING INSTRUMENT ENG * PLANT CONSOLE CONTROLLER * SUPVG OPER OIL/GAS * IND CMPTR ENG III * SOLUTION ARCHITECT/ MOM ENG * SR. PROCESS ENG * PROJECT ENGINEER * QUALITY COORDINATOR * REFINERY PLANNING ENG * MECHANICAL / RELIABILITY ENGINEER * ROTATING EQUIPMENT ENG * SAFETY ENGINEER * SCHEDULER ENGINEER * T&I PLANEER * VIBRATION TECH EXP: MUST HAVE 10 YEARSIN SAME FIELD MALE INDIA
How many openings are there?
There is 1 opening for this position.
How much salary can I expect?
Salary ranges will depend on your skills and experience. You can expect a starting salary of INR 1, which could go up to a monthly wage of INR 1.
How much experience is required for this job?
The candidate needs to have at least 10 - 10 year(s) of experience working in a similar position.
Which nationality candidates can apply for this job?
Any candidate of any nationality is eligible to apply.
What will be the interview location?
The interview for this job will be held at Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Which licenses are required to apply for this job?
No licenses are required to apply for this job.
Is a CV required?
Yes, a CV is mandatory.
What is the preferred visa status for this job?
Candidates do not need a visa to apply for this job.
Is Video Intro required?
No, a video intro is not required.
Is it a work from home job or work from office job?
It is a work from the office job.
Is accommodation provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide accommodation to the candidate.
Will food and transportation be provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide food and transportation to the candidate.
Will the company provide free visa to the candidate?
No, the company will not provide a free visa to the candidate.
Can Maintenance Engineer from India apply for this job?
Any candidate from India looking for Maintenance Engineer job in Saudi Arabia can apply for this job. You can download the app and directly apply from it.
How can I apply for this job?
You can apply for this job on the Skillbee App with just one click. You will be contacted by HR to schedule your interview.
M. Gheewala Global Hr Consultant is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Maintenance Engineer in their office located in SAUDI ARABIA. They are a HR CONSULTANCY with a team of 2-10 employees working to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.
A Maintenance Engineer is a skilled professional who ensures the proper and timely maintenance of equipment, structures and other assets in an organization. They may work onsite or remotely, relying on sophisticated tools and technologies to diagnose issues, make repairs as needed and ensure systems are running smoothly. A Maintenance Engineer typically has a degree in engineering or technical sciences.
1. A degree in mechanical engineering or a related field is required.
2. Experience working with engines and machinery is desirable, though not necessary.
3. Knowledge of safety procedures and principles is important, as are good problem-solving skills.
4. Excellent communication and organizational skills are essential for this position, as well as the ability to work independently.. 5 . Maintenance engineers typically require certification from an organization such as ABET or NATE
1. Knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems in a building or facility
2. Ability to diagnose and repair equipment problems
3. Experience with industrial machines, tools, or software used for maintenance purposes
4. Familiarity with safety protocols and practices related to maintenance work
5. Strong problem-solving skills
2500 - 3000 AED/month
SAIF BELHASA HOLDINGS
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Only for Male Candidates Should have minimum 2 years of experience in Maintenance and repair works of machinery Any nationality can apply Accomodation and transportation will be provided from the company Candidates available in UAE will only be considered Salary is fixed
4000 - 7000 AED/month
BENAIR AIRCONDITIONING CO LLC
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
1. Visa will be provided 2. Working days will be from Monday to Saturday
3000 - 4000 AED/month
UNITED TECHNOLOGY & TRADING CO
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
We are looking to hire a skilled maintenance engineer with swimming pool construction or maintenance work experience in U.A.E. As a maintenance engineer, you will be required to visit the site and monitor the technical team for all their activities and reports. You have to check all site issues and prepare rectification reports and quotations for all clients. To ensure success in this post as a maintenance engineer, you should have extensive knowledge of swimming pool equipment, the ability to work well under pressure, and demonstrate high-level problem-solving skills. An outstanding maintenance engineer should be able to service, troubleshoot, and repair equipment without causing extended equipment downtime. Maintenance Engineer Responsibilities: Traveling to client locations for equipment inspection. Inspecting equipment and conducting routine maintenance. Servicing and replacing old or faulty equipment. Troubleshooting equipment malfunctions. Removing old equipment and installing new machines. Proving technical support and training on new equipment. Responding to customer call-outs. Adhering to all safety and performance regulations. Monitor and update maintenance contracts. Check monthly invoicing and assist with payment follow-up. Keep client database updated and accurate. Maintenance Engineer Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in mechanical or electrical engineering. Proven work experience as a maintenance engineer in swimming pool works. Advanced knowledge of mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and heating systems. Ability to read system schematics. Advanced troubleshooting skills. Understanding of safety and equipment procedures. Good communication and training skills. Contract length: 24 months
1800 - 2200 AED/month
CRYSTAL PLAZA HOTEL
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Must have experience with building maintenance Must speak english