To apply for this job, click on the apply button given below. To learn more about how to apply for this job, watch this video!
CLIENT INTERVIEW SHORTLY... CV SHORTLISTING IN PROGRESS.....
How many openings are there?
There are 20 openings for this position.
How much salary can I expect?
Your salary will depend on your skills and experience. You can expect a minimum salary of INR 1, but you could earn up to INR 1 if you meet the company's requirements.
How much experience is required for this job?
The candidate needs to have 5 - 6 year(s) of experience to apply for this job.
Which nationality candidates can apply for this job?
Any candidate of any nationality is eligible to apply.
What will be the interview location?
The interview for this job will be held online. All candidates living in India can attend.
Which licenses are required to apply for this job?
No licenses are required to apply for this job.
Is a CV required?
Yes, a CV is mandatory.
What is the preferred visa status for this job?
Candidates do not need a visa to apply for this job.
Is Video Intro required?
No, a video intro is not required.
Is it a work from home job or work from office job?
It is a work from the office job.
Is accommodation provided by the company?
Yes, the company will provide accommodation to the candidate.
Will food and transportation be provided by the company?
Yes, the company will provide food and transportation to the candidate.
Will the company provide free visa to the candidate?
No, the company will not provide a free visa to the candidate.
Can Marine Electrical Technician from India apply for this job?
Any candidate from India looking for Marine Electrical Technician job in Qatar can apply for this job. You can download the app and directly apply from it.
How can I apply for this job?
You can apply for this job on the Skillbee App with just one click. You can directly call HR to schedule your interview.
Prerna Consultancy is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Marine Electrical Technician in their office located in QATAR. They are a HR CONSULTANCY with a team of 11-50 employees working to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.
A Marine Electrical Technician is a technician who specializes in electrical systems on board ships and marine vehicles. They are responsible for ensuring that all onboard electrical equipment operates properly, diagnosing any problems with the system and repairing them as necessary.
A. A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
B. Ability to read and write English well enough to do paperwork
C. Experience working with electrical wiring in a professional setting
D. Valid driver's license and good driving record are required
E.. Pass a Marine Corp Electrical Technician (MCT) examination
1. Knowledge of electrical equipment and principles
2. Good manual dexterity in using tools and hands-on work experience
3. Strong math skills, particularly arithmetic reasoning and basic algebra
4. Experience with computers or software that can be used to troubleshoot electrical problems
5. Ability to read schematics
2500 - 5500 AED/month
Ras Al-khaimah, Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
Marine Industry experience is mandatory for this role.
5000 - 10000 AED/month
Al Jazirah Al Hamra, Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
1) Must participate in the preparation of electrical circuits, select the cross-section of wires, components of the electrical circuit, fasteners in accordance with the technical specifications based on industry standards and requirements of certification societies 2) Supervises a team of Junior Electricians 3)Installs and repairs wiring, fixtures, and equipment for all electrical services aboard ship, following blueprints and wiring diagrams. 3) Installs conduit to bulkheads with brackets and screws, using hand tools, and threads wires through conduit to terminals, for example connection boxes, circuit breakers, voltage regulators, and switch panels, following blueprints and wiring diagrams. 4) Strips insulation from wire ends and solders ends to terminals, using stripping pliers and soldering iron. Connects power-supply circuits to radio, radar, sonar, fire control, and other electronic equipment. 5) Tests electrical characteristics, for example, voltage, resistance, and phase angle, in circuits, using voltmeters, ohmmeters, and phase rotation indicators. 6) Troubleshoots electrical equipment and circuits using appropriate test equipment to detect and effect required maintenance, repairs, or replacement requirements. 7) Performs maintenance and repair of generators, switchboards, controllers, circuit breakers, electrical motors, distribution panels, alarm and lighting circuits. 8) Supervises and participates in the installation and/or alteration to electrical systems aboard ships. 9) Maintains adequate inventories of electrical spare parts and requisitions replacements as required.
1 - 1 INR/month
, United Arab Emirates
client interview on 24th sep 2022... CV SHORTLISTING IN PROGRESS..... only short listed candidates will be allowed in final interview
1000 - 2500 AED/month
INBOARD MARINE SERVICES
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Free Accommodation, Food Provision Provided, Visa is sponsored by Company - and company will pay for your visa