To apply for this job, click on the apply button given below. To learn more about how to apply for this job, watch this video!
CLIENT INTERVIEW ON 30TH&3RD SEP 2022.. CV SHORTLISTING IN PROGRESS.....
How many openings are there?
There are 20 openings for this position.
How much salary can I expect?
Your salary will depend on your skills and experience. You can expect a minimum salary of INR 1, but you could earn up to INR 1 if you meet the company's requirements.
How much experience is required for this job?
The candidate needs to have at least 5 - 6 year(s) of experience working in a similar position.
Which nationality candidates can apply for this job?
Any candidate of any nationality is eligible to apply.
What will be the interview location?
The interview for this job will be held online. All candidates living in India can attend.
Which licenses are required to apply for this job?
No licenses are required to apply for this job.
Is a CV required?
Yes, a CV is mandatory.
What is the preferred visa status for this job?
Candidates do not need a visa to apply for this job.
Is Video Intro required?
No, a video intro is not required.
Is it a work from home job or work from office job?
It is a work from the office job.
Is accommodation provided by the company?
Yes, the company will provide accommodation to the candidate.
Will food and transportation be provided by the company?
Yes, the company will provide food and transportation to the candidate.
Will the company provide free visa to the candidate?
No, the company will not provide a free visa to the candidate.
Can Mason (General) from India apply for this job?
Any candidate from India looking for Mason (General) job in Saudi Arabia can apply for this job. You can download the app and directly apply from it.
How can I apply for this job?
You can apply for this job on the Skillbee App with just one click. You can directly call HR to schedule your interview.
M. Gheewala Global Hr Consultant is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Mason (General) in their office located in SAUDI ARABIA. They are a HR CONSULTANCY with a team of 2-10 employees working to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.
A Mason is someone who has been initiated into the Masonic order. Masons are divided into three classes: Entered Apprentice, Fellowcraft and Master Mason. Each class has different degrees of initiation that leads to the next level of membership in Freemasonry. A General is a member of the highest degree within Freemasonry, which is called Grand Lodge.
1. In order to become a Mason, you must be at least 18 years old.
2. You must have been raised in a Christian household and believe in Jesus as your personal savior.
3. You must agree with the principles of Freemasonry which include belief in God, moral values, brotherhoods and common law systems.
4. The main requirement for becoming a Mason is that you are able to learn how to read and write English fluently enough so that you can participate in Masonic ceremonies (which usually takes about 3 months).
5. There is not one specific qualification required to become a Mason; however, many Masons traditionally hold high levels of education or experience within their field of work
1. Knowledge of the history and traditions of Masonry
2. Excellent public speaking and communication skills
3. Ability to lead a team or work independently
4. Strong problem solving abilities
5. Faith in God
1 - 1 INR/month
, United Arab Emirates
DIRECT CLIENT INTERVIEW TAMILNADU CANDIDATES : 90*******4 KERALA CANDIDATES : 98*******8 IMMEDIATE VISA & DEPARTURE
1400 - 1400 AED/month
Fujairah, United Arab Emirates
Carpenter-1 (Salary-1800 AED) Steel Mason-1 (Salary-1400 AED) Exp: 2-4 years in UAE Male Visit Visa, Any VISA (All the above) Free visa
1200 - 1400 AED/month
BLUESCAPE SWIMMING POOLS MAINTENANCE
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Tile, mosaic, plaster, block, concrete,,, swimming pool work.......
1200 - 1500 AED/month
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
payment for medical emirates ID they have to pay working ours 7 to 5;30 1;30 break lunch and tea break friday off