URGENT REQUIRE IN OMAN- #oilandgasindustry WALKIN INTERVIEW 11 & 12 APRIL 2022 1...PLANNING ENGINEER-CIVIL 2...PLANNING ENGINEER-MECH 3...ASSIST. PLANNING ENGINEER-MECH 4...MATERIAL CONTROLLERS 5...INSTRUMENT FITTER Attractive salary, #free food , accommodation provided by the company
How many openings are there?
This position has 2 openings.
How much salary can I expect?
You can expect a minimum salary of OMR 1 and can go up to OMR 1. The salary offered will depend on your skills and experience.
How much experience is required for this job?
The candidate needs to have at least 5 - 7 year(s) of experience working in a similar position.
Who can apply for this job?
Any candidate from India can apply for this job.
Which nationality candidates can apply for this job?
Any candidate of any nationality is eligible to apply.
What will be the interview location?
The interview for this job will be held at 1, Hasan Pada Rd, Chimatpada, Marol, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400059, India.
Which licenses are required to apply for this job?
No licenses are required to apply for this job.
Is a CV required?
Yes, a CV is mandatory.
What is the preferred visa status for this job?
Candidates do not need a visa to apply for this job.
Is Video Intro required?
No, a video intro is not required.
Is it a work from home job or work from office job?
It is a work from the office job.
Is accommodation provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide accommodation to the candidate.
Will food and transportation be provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide food and transportation to the candidate.
Will the company provide free visa to the candidate?
No, the company will not provide a free visa to the candidate.
Can Material Control Engineer from India apply for this job?
Any candidate from India looking for Material Control Engineer job in Oman can apply for this job. You can download the app and directly apply from it.
How can I apply for this job?
You can apply for this job on the Skillbee App by clicking one button. You can schedule your interview with HR through the app as well.
Seagull International - Gulf Jobs is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Material Control Engineer in their office located in OMAN. They are a HR CONSULTANCY with a team of 2-10 employees working to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.
A material control engineer is responsible for ensuring that materials used in a product are compliant with the desired specifications. They may also be involved in risk assessment and safety reviews of products to ensure they meet regulatory standards. Material control engineers typically have a bachelor's degree in engineering or another related field, along with experience working with controlled substances and hazardous materials.
1. A bachelor's degree in engineering is required to become a Material Control Engineer.
2. Experience working with materials and manufacturing processes is helpful, but not necessary for the position.
3. Must be able to work independently and take on challenging projects as needed.
4. Familiarity with computer-aided design (CAD) software programs is essential for material control engineers since they are often used in designing products and processes using 3D printing technology or other machining techniques..
5. Excellent communication skills are important becauseMaterial Control Engineers must be able to effectively communicate with others inside companiesand across industries
1. Strong analytical and problem solving skills
2. Proven experience in material handling or manufacturing processes
3. Experience with computers and software applications related to materials management (MS Excel, CAD programs)
4. Knowledge of various types of metals and alloys
5. Excellent communication, organizational, troubleshooting abilities
1 - 1 INR/month
CONTINENTAL HOLDINGS (INC)
, United Arab Emirates
URGENT REQUIREMENT ...... CARBON PRODUCTS COMPANY....
0 - 0 AED/month
GRAND WOOD WORK JOINERY & INTERIOR FITOUT
, United Arab Emirates
1. Review project requirements at commencement. 2. Facilitate sample submittals with technical data description as required by client and the main contractor (JOINERY & INTERIOR FITOUT FIELD). 3. Coordinate drawing and design as per the Production Department required details and specifications. 4. Qualified applicants are requested to send their updated CV's to re********************k.com
1 - 751 OMR/month
TEBRAZ GENERAL TRADING
High school diploma or equivalent preferred. Prior experience in the same field would be an advantage. Free visa, accomodation, food and overtime will be provided.
1 - 1001 OMR/month
The candidate must possess good customer service skills and be customer-focused. Benefits include free visa and food.