CLIENT INTERVIEW SHORTLY... SHORTLISTING IN PROGRESS..... all candidates must have exp in same field
How many openings are there?
This position has 20 openings.
How much salary can I expect?
Salary ranges will depend on your skills and experience. You can expect a starting salary of INR 1, which could go up to a monthly wage of INR 1.
How much experience is required for this job?
The candidate needs to have 5 - 10 year(s) of experience to apply for this job.
Which nationality candidates can apply for this job?
Candidates from any nationality can apply.
What will be the interview location?
The interview for this job will be held online. All candidates living in India can attend.
Which licenses are required to apply for this job?
No licenses are required to apply for this job.
Is a CV required?
Yes, a CV is mandatory.
What is the preferred visa status for this job?
Candidates do not need a visa to apply for this job.
Is Video Intro required?
No, a video intro is not required.
Is it a work from home job or work from office job?
It is a work from the office job.
Is accommodation provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide accommodation to the candidate.
Will food and transportation be provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide food and transportation to the candidate.
Will the company provide free visa to the candidate?
No, the company will not provide a free visa to the candidate.
Can Mechanical Engineer from India apply for this job?
Any candidate from India looking for Mechanical Engineer job in Saudi Arabia can apply for this job. You can download the app and directly apply from it.
How can I apply for this job?
To apply for this job, go to the Skillbee App and click on the listing. From there, you can contact HR to schedule an interview.
Asiatic Consultants is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Mechanical Engineer in their office located in SAUDI ARABIA. They are a HR CONSULTANCY with a team of 2-10 employees working to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.
1. Mechanical engineers design, build, test and maintain machines and equipment that make products or services possible.
2. They use mathematics to analyze problems and come up with solutions involving engines, pumps, turbines and other machines.
3. Mechanical engineering is a very broad field that covers everything from cars to medical devices to aircrafts.
4. Engineers in this profession often work on projects teaming up with others such as civil engineers or physicists who specialize in different aspects of the project at hand (such as aerodynamics).
5. Professional mechanical engineers typically hold degrees from accredited universities in engineering technology/mechanical sciences programs
1. A Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering is generally required for entry-level positions, but some employers may prefer a Master's degree.
2. As mechanical engineers design and build machines and devices that make things work, they need strong math skills and knowledge of physics.
3. The American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) requires members to have excellent problem solving abilities as well as the ability to read drawings accurately and understand technical specifications.
4. Many mechanical engineering jobs require experience working with large machinery or designingstructures from scratch so candidates should be prepared to spend time away from home on travel assignments or at job sites during their education/work journey .
5 Certifications such as the ACCA Certified Public Accountant (CPA), ASME Member Engineer (MEP), etc., are also commonly sought after by employers
The skills required to become a Mechanical Engineer include strong math and science fundamentals, problem solving ability, knowledge of engineering principles, structural design capabilities, experience working with machines and tools. Additionally, mechanical engineers typically require years of hands-on experience in their field before assuming leading roles.
1500 - 2000 AED/month
UNITED GULF ENGINEERING SERVICES CONTRACTING LLC
Umm Al Quwain, Umm Al Quawain, United Arab Emirates
We are looking for a fresher or 1 to 3 years experienced Mechanical Engineers
4000 - 7500 AED/month
Umm Al Quwain, Umm Al Quawain, United Arab Emirates
We are looking to hire aluminum & glass engineer with experience of more than +10 years in UAE. Must have engineering bachelor degree. Experienced in all aluminum & glass works (doors, windows, curtain wall, glass room, façade) Develop new customers and markets within the assigned territory Prepare portions of contract proposal estimates, including the determination of applicable project plans and specifications. Supervise the fabrication sites execution Assist in the calculation of material quantity requirements, preparation of routine estimating data, gathering & compiling data for use in bid proposal estimates, and production of drawing and other documents.. No. of Openings: 1 Experience: 7 - 10 years Gender Required: Male working hours : 7:00 - 17:30 ( Brake from 12:30 - 14:00 ) Ramadan working hours : 7:00 - 13:00 (Full time Job ) Company Profile Name: Zawaya Design Aluminium & Glass. Company Type: DIRECT COMPANY Company Size: 2-10 employees Industry Type: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
6000 - 8000 AED/month
, United Arab Emirates
CLIENT INTERVIEW 24TH JULY 2022..... all candidates must have exp in same field gulf exp preferred
3200 - 3300 AED/month
CALIFORNIA SCAFFOLDING & FORMWORK FACTORY LLC
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
WANTED DIPLOMA MECHANICAL ENGINEERS’ EXPERT IN MARKETING IN ENGINEERING FABRICATION WORKS WITH 8 TO 12 YEARS EXPERIENCE PREFERABLY BE SPEAKING SOME ARABIC AND GOOD ENGLISH. Knowledge of reading engineering drawings is 100% a must and the candidate will be tested for that. Having worked in the UAE in Abu- Dhabi, DUBAI, and Sharjah will be preferred. Pay Offred for 9.5 Hours duty plus food allowance AED 33****0 depending upon the merit, Experience, etc., etc. Send Bio Data with educational and experience certificates at below contact numbers along with your contact number. Contact WhatsApp No.00971-506289785, 00************8