REQUIRED FOR ASMACS GROUP OVERSEAS OPERATIONS – UAE/KSA Interested Candidates, please send your CV to the Email Id re********s.net
How many openings are there?
There are 10 openings for this position.
How much salary can I expect?
Salary ranges will depend on your skills and experience. You can expect a starting salary of INR 1, which could go up to a monthly wage of INR 1.
How much experience is required for this job?
The candidate needs to have at least 8 - 10 year(s) of experience working in a similar position.
Which nationality candidates can apply for this job?
Any candidate of any nationality is eligible to apply.
What will be the interview location?
The interview for this job will be held online. All candidates living in India can attend.
Which licenses are required to apply for this job?
No licenses are required to apply for this job.
Is a CV required?
Yes, a CV is mandatory.
What is the preferred visa status for this job?
Candidates do not need a visa to apply for this job.
Is Video Intro required?
No, a video intro is not required.
Is it a work from home job or work from office job?
It is a work from the office job.
Is accommodation provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide accommodation to the candidate.
Will food and transportation be provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide food and transportation to the candidate.
Will the company provide free visa to the candidate?
No, the company will not provide a free visa to the candidate.
Can Mechanical Engineer from India apply for this job?
Any candidate from India looking for Mechanical Engineer job in United Arab Emirates can apply for this job. You can download the app and directly apply from it.
How can I apply for this job?
Asmacs Tours & Travel is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Mechanical Engineer in their office located in UNITED ARAB EMIRATES. They are a DIRECT COMPANY with a team of 2-10 employees working to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.
A Mechanical Engineer is a professional who designs, manufactures, and tests machines and equipment that move or transform materials. They may also study the principles of fluid flow, thermodynamics, structural mechanics, manufacturing processes and control systems.
1. A bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering is the minimum requirement for most entry-level positions, although some employers may require a graduate degree. Generally speaking, experience in designing and manufacturing machines or systems is also beneficial.
2. Mechanical engineers typically have strong math skills and must be able to read and understand complex technical drawings or formulas. They are usually well-versed in mechanics, thermodynamics, materials science, industrial design principles, as well as computer programming languages such as C++/C#/. 3. Mechanical engineers work on projects that range from small improvements to entire new products.. 4 Many mechanical engineers specialize in one area of technology (e .g., engine design), but others might work across many different industries (e .g., aerospace). 5 The salaries of mechanical Engineers vary based upon their location(s) within the country; however average pay ranges around $80K -$130K per year with benefits including health insurance coverage
1. Knowledge of mathematics and science related to engineering mechanics, including calculus, physics, chemistry and materials science.
2. Experience in design or analysis of mechanical systems (design experience may be through taking classes in Mechanical Engineering).
3. Good problem solving skills; ability to analyze complex problems and come up with solutions that meet requirements while keeping within budget constraints.
4. Excellent communication skills both written and oral; strong work ethic; willingness to learn new technologies as they become available
1500 - 2000 AED/month
UNITED GULF ENGINEERING SERVICES CONTRACTING LLC
Umm Al Quwain, Umm Al Quawain, United Arab Emirates
We are looking for a fresher or 1 to 3 years experienced Mechanical Engineers
4000 - 7500 AED/month
Umm Al Quwain, Umm Al Quawain, United Arab Emirates
We are looking to hire aluminum & glass engineer with experience of more than +10 years in UAE. Must have engineering bachelor degree. Experienced in all aluminum & glass works (doors, windows, curtain wall, glass room, façade) Develop new customers and markets within the assigned territory Prepare portions of contract proposal estimates, including the determination of applicable project plans and specifications. Supervise the fabrication sites execution Assist in the calculation of material quantity requirements, preparation of routine estimating data, gathering & compiling data for use in bid proposal estimates, and production of drawing and other documents.. No. of Openings: 1 Experience: 7 - 10 years Gender Required: Male working hours : 7:00 - 17:30 ( Brake from 12:30 - 14:00 ) Ramadan working hours : 7:00 - 13:00 (Full time Job ) Company Profile Name: Zawaya Design Aluminium & Glass. Company Type: DIRECT COMPANY Company Size: 2-10 employees Industry Type: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
6000 - 8000 AED/month
, United Arab Emirates
CLIENT INTERVIEW 24TH JULY 2022..... all candidates must have exp in same field gulf exp preferred
3200 - 3300 AED/month
CALIFORNIA SCAFFOLDING & FORMWORK FACTORY LLC
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
WANTED DIPLOMA MECHANICAL ENGINEERS’ EXPERT IN MARKETING IN ENGINEERING FABRICATION WORKS WITH 8 TO 12 YEARS EXPERIENCE PREFERABLY BE SPEAKING SOME ARABIC AND GOOD ENGLISH. Knowledge of reading engineering drawings is 100% a must and the candidate will be tested for that. Having worked in the UAE in Abu- Dhabi, DUBAI, and Sharjah will be preferred. Pay Offred for 9.5 Hours duty plus food allowance AED 33****0 depending upon the merit, Experience, etc., etc. Send Bio Data with educational and experience certificates at below contact numbers along with your contact number. Contact WhatsApp No.00971-506289785, 00************8