URGENT OPENING -BAHRAIN - SHUTDOWN FREE RECRUITETMENT - FREE FOOD & ACCOMMODATION OPENING FOR A LEADING OIL & GAS COMPANY FINAL CLIENT INTERVIEW IN BARODA ON 11TH MAY AND IN VIZAG ON 19TH MAY We Have The Opening For Below Positions: 1. Quality Controller 2. Safety / HSE Officer - NEBOSH 3. Mechanical / Piping Supervisors 4. Pipe Fabricators 5. Pipe Fitter 6. Piping Foreman 7. Mechanical Foreman 8. Mechanical Fitter 9. General Fitter 10. Rigger 11. 6G Tig & Arc Welder All candidates should have 3 + years Gulf exp. in shutdown, maintenance exp. in Columns / Vessel / Piping Must. Preference will be given to candidates who have worked in BAPCO Shutdown. Apply with CV, passport, photo and vaccination certificate to Ambe International Office. Email your CV on sh*********************l.com Contact for Baroda on: 22*******4 / 98*******9 / 98*******6 / 77*******7 For Vizag - 022*******4 / 99*******5 / 72*******3 / 98*******9
How many openings are there?
There is 1 opening for this position.
How much salary can I expect?
Salary ranges will depend on your skills and experience. You can expect a starting salary of INR 1, which could go up to a monthly wage of INR 1.
How much experience is required for this job?
The candidate needs to have at least 3 - 5 year(s) of experience working in a similar position.
Who can apply for this job?
Any candidate from India can apply for this job.
Which nationality candidates can apply for this job?
Any candidate of any nationality is eligible to apply.
What will be the interview location?
The interview for this job will be held at Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Which licenses are required to apply for this job?
No licenses are required to apply for this job.
Is a CV required?
Yes, a CV is mandatory.
What is the preferred visa status for this job?
Candidates do not need a visa to apply for this job.
Is Video Intro required?
No, a video intro is not required.
Is it a work from home job or work from office job?
It is a work from the office job.
Is accommodation provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide accommodation to the candidate.
Will food and transportation be provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide food and transportation to the candidate.
Will the company provide free visa to the candidate?
No, the company will not provide a free visa to the candidate.
Can Mechanical Foreman from India apply for this job?
Any candidate from India looking for Mechanical Foreman job in Bahrain can apply for this job. You can download the app and directly apply from it.
How can I apply for this job?
To apply for this job, go to the Skillbee App and click on the listing. From there, you can contact HR to schedule an interview.
Ambe Consultancy Services Pvt. Ltd. is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Mechanical Foreman in their office located in BAHRAIN. They are a HR CONSULTANCY with a team of 11-50 employees working to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.
A Mechanical Foreman is a supervisor who oversees the work of apprentices and journeymen mechanics. They are responsible for ensuring that tasks are performed correctly, checking equipment to ensure it is in working order, and issuing instructions to workers.
1. A Mechanical Foreman must have at least 3 years of experience in a mechanical field.
2. The Mechanical Foreman must be able to effectively lead and manage teams of workers in the construction or repair of machinery.
3. The Mechanical Foreman should have strong problem solving skills, as they will need to find solutions for various mechanical issues that may arise during their work duties.
4. The Mechanical Foreman should be knowledgeable about safety guidelines when working with dangerous equipment, and always wear protective gear when present on job sites to avoid injuries from accidents or debris falling onto them .
5. Finally, the Mechanical Foreman must possess excellent communication skills both verbally and written which are necessary for coordinating tasks with other employees and communicating project goals
1. Strong technical skills in machine operation and maintenance.
2. Proven experience leading teams of workers to complete specific tasks on machines or equipment.
3. Excellent problem-solving abilities, both as an individual and as a team player.
4. Ability to effectively communicate with fellow employees and management about mechanical issues or repairs/upgrades related to the equipment they oversee .
5. Commitment to safety first – always keeping people, property, and machinery safe while working
4000 - 5000 AED/month
644956, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Working Hours - 9:00am to 7:00pm Working Days - Monday to Saturday
3000 - 3000 AED/month
JABER ALKOKHARDI ELECTROMECHANICAL LLC
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
RUDDER AND PROPELLER FOREMAN - 8 (SALARY - 3000 AED AND ABOVE), MECHANICAL FOREMAN - 9 (SALARY - 3000 AED), RUDDER AND PREPELLER FITTER -32 (SALARY - 1600 AED AND ABOVE), AUTO FUEL PUMP FITTER -2 (SALARY - 2000 AED) AUTO TURBO CHARGER - 4 (SALARY - 2000 AED) EXP: 2 - 4 YEARS IN UAE MALE INDIA, PHILIPPINES, INDONESIA Visit Visa, Any VISA (All the above) FREE VISA, ACCOMMODATION, TRANSPORT, LAUNDRY, FOOD 8 HOURS + OVERTIME
1 - 1 INR/month
TRANS CONTINENTAL TRADERS
, United Arab Emirates
CLIENT INTERVIEW SHORTLY... CV SHORTLISTING IN PROGRESS.... only short listed candidates will be allowed in final interview
1 - 1 INR/month
, United Arab Emirates
CLIENT INTERVIEW IN MUMBAI -19TH JUNE 2022 IN CHENNAI-25TH JUNE 2022 FREE REQUIREMENT......