work in maintenance department. working hours 08. one day off
How many openings are there?
This position has 2 openings.
How much salary can I expect?
Your salary will depend on your skills and experience. You can expect a minimum salary of INR 2000, but you could earn up to INR 2000 if you meet the company's requirements.
Which nationality candidates can apply for this job?
Candidates from any nationality can apply.
What will be the interview location?
The interview for this job will be held online. All candidates living in India can attend.
Which licenses are required to apply for this job?
No licenses are required to apply for this job.
Is a CV required?
Yes, a CV is mandatory.
What is the preferred visa status for this job?
Candidates do not need a visa to apply for this job.
Is Video Intro required?
No, a video intro is not required.
Is it a work from home job or work from office job?
It is a work from the office job.
Is accommodation provided by the company?
Yes, the company will provide a place for the candidate to stay while they are working here.
Will food and transportation be provided by the company?
Transportation will be arranged by the company but the candidate will have to take care of their food.
Will the company provide free visa to the candidate?
Yes, the company will provide a free visa to the candidate.
Can Medical Gas Technician from India apply for this job?
Any candidate from India looking for Medical Gas Technician job in Saudi Arabia can apply for this job. You can download the app and directly apply from it.
How can I apply for this job?
Rayyan Group is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Medical Gas Technician in their office located in SAUDI ARABIA. They are a HR CONSULTANCY with a team of 2-10 employees working to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.
A Medical Gas Technician is someone who works with medical gas, which is a type of gas that can be used in anesthesiology. This person helps to set up the equipment needed for using medical gas and ensures that it is working properly. They also help doctors administer the medication through the use of medical gases.
1. A college degree in medical technology or a related field is required
2. Certification as a Medical Gas Technician from an accredited organization such as the National Association of Technical Certifying Agencies (NATA) is highly recommended
3. Experience working with medical gas systems and equipment is necessary
4. Strong problem solving skills are needed to resolve technical issues that may arise while servicing medical gas systems
5. Excellent communication and teamwork abilities are essential for success in this profession
1. Proven experience with medical gas use and administration
2. Strong technical knowledge of medical gases, including safe handling procedures
3. Experience working in a hospital or other healthcare setting
4. Knowledge of computer programs used to manage patient records and charts
5. Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
1500 - 1700 AED/month
, United Arab Emirates
client interview on 20th July 2022... 8 hours duty+ot...
1500 - 3500 AED/month
MEDSCAPE MEDICAL EQUIPMENTS TRADING LLC
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Working 8 hour, Friday holyday Apply only have knowledge of Medical gas Equipments like Air & Vacuum Plant, Manifolds trouble shooting experience Experience of Hospital or Health care project maintenance Knowledge of Medical Gas copper pipe installation and brazing
2000 - 2750 INR/month
KOBLER ELECTROMECHANICAL WORKS
, Saudi Arabia
Candidate Benefits will include Visa, medical card, leave & Air tickets, and other benefits as per Labour law. Proven working experience in the same field or a similar role.
2000 - 3000 INR/month
, Saudi Arabia
Must possess physical stamina and be able to withstand harsh conditions. Prior experience in the same field would be an advantage. Free visa, accomodation, food and overtime will be provided.