To apply for this job, click on the apply button given below. To learn more about how to apply for this job, watch this video!
CLIENT INTERVIEW SHORTLY... CV SHORTLISTING IN PROGRESS.....
How many openings are there?
There are 5 openings for this position.
How much salary can I expect?
You can expect a minimum salary of INR 1 and can go up to INR 1. The salary offered will depend on your skills and experience.
How much experience is required for this job?
The candidate needs to have 5 - 6 year(s) of experience to apply for this job.
Which nationality candidates can apply for this job?
Candidates from any nationality can apply.
What will be the interview location?
The interview for this job will be held online. All candidates living in India can attend.
Which licenses are required to apply for this job?
No licenses are required to apply for this job.
Is a CV required?
Yes, a CV is mandatory.
What is the preferred visa status for this job?
Candidates do not need a visa to apply for this job.
Is Video Intro required?
No, a video intro is not required.
Is it a work from home job or work from office job?
It is a work from the office job.
Is accommodation provided by the company?
Yes, the company will provide accommodation to the candidate.
Will food and transportation be provided by the company?
Yes, the company will provide food and transportation to the candidate.
Will the company provide free visa to the candidate?
No, the company will not provide a free visa to the candidate.
Can Networking Engineer from India apply for this job?
Any candidate from India looking for Networking Engineer job in Kuwait can apply for this job. You can download the app and directly apply from it.
How can I apply for this job?
To apply for this job, go to the Skillbee App and click on the listing. From there, you can contact HR to schedule an interview.
About the company
Voltech Hr Service Pvt Ltd is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Networking Engineer in their office located in KUWAIT. They are a HR CONSULTANCY with a team of 11-50 employees working to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.
More about this job
A network engineer designs, builds and maintains telecommunications networks. They may also be responsible for ensuring the security of these networks. Network engineers typically have a degree in engineering or computer science.
1. A Bachelor's degree in networking or a related field is generally required for the Networking Engineer position.
2. Experience working with network protocols and equipment is also typically needed, as are strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
3. Excellent computer literacy is a must, as are knowledge of common software tools and applications used in networks such as Microsoft Windows OS/Windows Server operating systems, Cisco routers and switches, etcetera.
4. Strong written and oral communication skills are essential; often times networking engineers need to be able to explain technical concepts clearly to nontechnical colleagues or clients alike.
5. Finally, it helps if the individual has experience leading teams of other professionals within the networking industry - this can include managing projects from conception through completion (and sometimes beyond), setting goals & timelines appropriately while balancing changes demand with resource availability
1. Strong technical skills in networking and telecommunications
2. Experience with Cisco equipment, LAN design, routing protocol knowledge
3. Knowledge of TCP/IP protocols including IPv4 and IPv6
4. Familiarity with network monitoring tools such as Snort or Nagios
5. Excellent problem-solving skills
4000 - 6000 AED/month
ECOSMART INTERNATIONAL LLC
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Minimum 3 years experience in UAE. Responsibility: Security System Accessories Maintenance and Repairing. Server and Network Station Networking & Structure Cabling Access Control & Bio Matric Attendance System Intercom & Automatic Door System Wireless Point To Point Setup Knowledge about CCTV is Plus Working Time - Mon -Sat ( 8.30 to 5.30)
4500 - 5000 AED/month
AL DHIA HUMAN RESOURCE CONSULTANTS
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineer / or Computer Science • Minimum 3 - 5 years of experience in Networking position • Minimum 3 Years UAE Experience is required
2500 - 3000 AED/month
AL AWALI TRADING CO LLC
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
1. Liason with outsourced It Department to resolve any networking / Hardware Issues occuring daily including: - Biometrics - Networking - hardware issues - cctv 2. liason with branches to resolve any networking or hardware issues 3. Assist the finance department with adhoc projects / tasks provided by the manager
1 - 1 INR/month
BOMBAY TRAVEL SERVICE
, United Arab Emirates
client interview on 9th &10th june...... OPERATION & MAINTENANCE