Basic Description of Role: Responsible for applying paint to surface maintaining finish requirements as per quality standards to ensure the manufacturing of the highest quality parts by adhering to the guidelines and procedures provided. As per the instructions and established procedures, prepare painted surfaces, spray primers or various paint finishes to parts, or assemblies. Use own skills and judgment in obtaining desired finish and work under the guidance of Team Leads and Supervisors Use spray gun, simple hand tools, and other measuring instruments. Mix paint according to specifications. Professionally apply paint to surface maintaining finish requirements as per quality standards Professionally conduct post paint polishing and final finish as per quality standards Adjust and clean spray gun and paint equipment or other company tools checked out for performing job assignments. Keep immediate work area clean and orderly and works in accordance with general safety practices. Skills Requirement: Practical experience of surface preparation of composite/metal parts (cleaning, filling, sanding, masking etc.). Practical experience in Paint/Filling compound ratio mixing, paint application (various types i.e. water based, epoxy, polyurethane, primer, topcoat, lacquer). Practical experience in Post paint polishing and final finish. Mandatory Requirements: 3 to 5 years’ experience in a aerospace painter role High School diploma / apprenticeship/relevant on job experience in a relevant industry Salary and Other Benefit: Salary: 4000 AED plus accommodation Tickets and Visa Contract Duration: 7 months (can be extended depending on the work performance) Location: UAE Other Requirements: The candidate should have taken both the Covid Vaccine. Immediate joiners needed. If selected you will be flying by July/Aug'22.
How many openings are there?
This position has 20 openings.
How much salary can I expect?
You can expect a minimum salary of INR 65000 and can go up to INR 75000. The salary offered will depend on your skills and experience.
How much experience is required for this job?
The candidate needs to have at least 3 - 6 year(s) of experience working in a similar position.
Which nationality candidates can apply for this job?
Candidates from any nationality can apply.
What will be the interview location?
The interview for this job will be held online. All candidates living in India can attend.
Which licenses are required to apply for this job?
The candidate must have a valid India ECNR Passport to apply for this job.
Is a CV required?
Yes, a CV is mandatory.
What is the preferred visa status for this job?
Candidates do not need a visa to apply for this job.
Is Video Intro required?
No, a video intro is not required.
Is it a work from home job or work from office job?
It is a work from the office job.
Is accommodation provided by the company?
Yes, the company will provide accommodation to the candidate.
Will food and transportation be provided by the company?
Transportation will be arranged by the company but the candidate will have to take care of their food.
Will the company provide free visa to the candidate?
Yes, the company will provide a free visa to the candidate.
Can Painter - Civil Works from India apply for this job?
Any candidate from India looking for Painter - Civil Works job in United Arab Emirates can apply for this job. You can download the app and directly apply from it.
How can I apply for this job?
You can apply for this job on the Skillbee App by clicking one button. You can schedule your interview with HR through the app as well.
About the company
The Ethical Recruitment Agency is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Painter - Civil Works in their office located in UNITED ARAB EMIRATES. They are a STAFFING COMPANY with a team of 2-10 employees working to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.
More about this job
A painter - civil works is someone who applies paint, coatings or other art materials to a variety of surfaces including building exteriors and interiors, bridges and roadsides, aircrafts and boats.
1. A degree in painting or a related field is required.
2. Experience working with paint and other mediums is desirable but not necessary, as training can be provided on the job.
3. Must have excellent problem solving skills and be able to read drawings and specifications thoroughly to determine requirements for project completion.
4 . Painter - Civil Works must be able to work independently as well as collaboratively with others on projects; strong communication and organization abilities are essential for this position.
5 . Certifications such as The National Board of Review (NBC) Certified Professional Painters may provide added benefits within the industry
1. Critical thinking skills - Painting is an art form, and as such requires a critical eye in order to create unique pieces that stand out from the rest. Artists must be able to think critically about their work, and figure out how to improve upon it constantly.
2. Complex problem solving – A painter’s job often involves solving complex problems with various mediums like paint or canvas. They need strong analytical skills in order to come up with solutions that look good on-screen or inside a building.#3 Skilled hand coordination – Good painting relies heavily on skilled hand movement; without great coordination between the arm and hands, artwork can appear sloppy and unfinished.#4 Strong attention span & concentration – In addition to having excellent problem-solving abilities, painters require intense focus when working on projects for extended periods of time#5 Creative imagination – While many tasks involved in being a painter (like sketching ideas before starting) may seem mundane at first glance, creative thinkers are required for any truly original work done within this field
2000 - 2000 AED/month
ADS EVENT MANAGEMENT
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
3-4 Years working experience in UAE Free Accommodation & Transportation
1000 - 1100 AED/month
Wingzkey Human Resources Consultancies EST.
, United Arab Emirates
🇵 🇦 🇮 🇳 🇹 🇪 🇷 🇸 Salary: 1000 AED Benefits: Accommodation, Transportation will be provided. Candidates who are interested can apply for the job.
1 - 1 INR/month
M/S NAUSHAD ENTERPRISES
, United Arab Emirates
CLIENT INTERVIEW SHORTLY... CV SHORTLISTING IN PROGRESS..... only short listed candidates will be allowed in final interview
800 - 1100 AED/month
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Only apply if you have OWN Visa! Salary 80*****0 + OT Food (Cook Facility) Transportation Accommodation Whatsapp ONLY +97*********8