client interview on 15th sep 2022.... CV SHORTLISTING IN PROGRESS.....
How many openings are there?
This position has 20 openings.
How much salary can I expect?
You can expect a minimum salary of INR 1 and can go up to INR 1. The salary offered will depend on your skills and experience.
How much experience is required for this job?
The candidate needs to have at least 5 - 6 year(s) of experience working in a similar position.
Which nationality candidates can apply for this job?
Any candidate of any nationality is eligible to apply.
What will be the interview location?
The interview for this job will be held online. All candidates living in India can attend.
Which licenses are required to apply for this job?
No licenses are required to apply for this job.
Is a CV required?
Yes, a CV is mandatory.
What is the preferred visa status for this job?
Candidates do not need a visa to apply for this job.
Is Video Intro required?
No, a video intro is not required.
Is it a work from home job or work from office job?
It is a work from the office job.
Is accommodation provided by the company?
Yes, the company will provide accommodation to the candidate.
Will food and transportation be provided by the company?
Yes, the company will provide food and transportation to the candidate.
Will the company provide free visa to the candidate?
No, the company will not provide a free visa to the candidate.
Can Pastry Cook from India apply for this job?
Any candidate from India looking for Pastry Cook job in Mauritius can apply for this job. You can download the app and directly apply from it.
How can I apply for this job?
You can apply for this job on the Skillbee App by clicking one button. You can schedule your interview with HR through the app as well.
Active Consultants is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Pastry Cook in their office located in MAURITIUS. They are a HR CONSULTANCY with a team of 11-50 employees working to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.
A pastry cook is a chef who specializes in creating pastries, such as cakes and pies. They may also work with breads and other baked goods.
1. The ability to work with various types of doughs and batters is essential for a pastry cook.
2. Familiarity with ovens, cooking equipment, and techniques are necessary skills for this career path.
3. Attention to detail is key as mistakes can lead to unsatisfactory results in the kitchen- even if only momentarily!
4. Skilled labor may be required from time to time; often being on your feet for long periods of time during baking or preparation tasks will require stamina and agility beyond most people’s capabilities without proper training/preparation beforehand- not mention patience when things go wrong (again, due diligence pays off).
5. Finally, an innate sense of creativity is also critical: many recipes call for modifications that take advantage of unique ingredients or unorthodox methods which need adaptation on the part of the cook in order to come out looking their best (or at least edible!).
1. Excellent organizational skills- being able to plan and prepare meals ahead of time is a must for pastry cooks. They need to be able to keep track of many separate elements in order to create the perfect dessert or cake.
2. Skilled with knife and oven- As a pastry cook, you will often work with sharp knives and intense heat in the ovens. This requires skill as well as patience. Proper hand washing afterward is essential for preventing food poisoning!
3. Strong taste palate- A good pastry cook needs an excellent sense of taste, both when it comes to ingredients and their own creations.. They need to be able not only see things through the lens of flavor but also appreciate all its complexities . 4 Creative thinking Ability handle pressure Flexible working hours - Pastry chefs are usually requiredto work long shifts (sometimes 24/7) so they can meet deadlines set by restaurants or customers
1500 - 2500 AED/month
KITE BEACH CENTER UAQ
Umm Al Quwain, Umm Al Quawain, United Arab Emirates
Accommodation visa and transport will be provided.
2500 - 2800 AED/month
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
We are looking for a Pastry Chef with knowledge of Pizza, cold food, sandwiches, wraps, salads, etc. The salary offered is all-inclusive. 6 days duty per week, 9 hours per day. Fluet English is a MUST!
2500 - 2500 AED/month
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
CLIENT INTERVIEW SHORTLY... CV SHORTLISTING IN PROGRESS.....
2500 - 3000 AED/month
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Looking for a well experienced Cake decorator cum Pastry Chef in Abu Dhabi Should have minimum 2 years’ experience in this field in any reputed cakes shop. Ideal candidate should be experienced at the following: Cake Decorating, making 3D Cakes, Customize Cakes, Shape Cakes, Special Cakes, Making Edible Figures such as characters, flowers etc. using Fondant, Gum-paste, Chocolate Garnishing, Fruit Garnishing, Fruit Carving, Baking and Pastries. Eligible candidates may send cv by email (ta**************l.com) or by whatsap to 00***********0