only Kerala candidates apply.... CLIENT INTERVIEW SHORTLY... CV SHORTLISTING IN PROGRESS.... only short listed candidates will be allowed in final interview
How many openings are there?
This position has 20 openings.
How much salary can I expect?
Salary ranges will depend on your skills and experience. You can expect a starting salary of INR 1, which could go up to a monthly wage of INR 1.
How much experience is required for this job?
The candidate needs to have at least 5 - 6 year(s) of experience working in a similar position.
Which nationality candidates can apply for this job?
Candidates from any nationality can apply.
What will be the interview location?
The interview for this job will be held online. All candidates living in India can attend.
Which licenses are required to apply for this job?
No licenses are required to apply for this job.
Is a CV required?
Yes, a CV is mandatory.
What is the preferred visa status for this job?
Candidates do not need a visa to apply for this job.
Is Video Intro required?
No, a video intro is not required.
Is it a work from home job or work from office job?
It is a work from the office job.
Is accommodation provided by the company?
Yes, the company will provide a place for the candidate to stay while they are working here.
Will food and transportation be provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide food and transportation to the candidate.
Will the company provide free visa to the candidate?
No, the company will not provide a free visa to the candidate.
Can Pipe Fitter from India apply for this job?
Any candidate from India looking for Pipe Fitter job in Poland can apply for this job. You can download the app and directly apply from it.
How can I apply for this job?
About the company
Adnan Enterprises is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Pipe Fitter in their office located in POLAND. They are a DIRECT COMPANY with a team of 11-50 employees working to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.
More about this job
A pipe fitter is a tradesperson who installs and maintains pipes, hoses, valves, and other plumbing fixtures. They use their skills to connect different pieces of equipment in order to supply water or gas safely and efficiently. Pipefitters are often responsible for repairing damage caused by leaks or floods.
1. A pipe fitter must have a high school diploma or equivalent and be certified by the National Pipe Fitting Association (NPA).
2. Pipe fitters need to know how to use tools like pliers, wrenches, and hammers.
3. They also need good hand-eye coordination and strength in their arms and hands.
4. Some basic math skills are helpful for calculating dimensions or lengths of pipes etcetera .
5. Workers who want to become pipefitters often take classes on safety procedures, workplace dynamics, plumbing principles/techniques as well as welding techniques
1. Excellent problem solving skills - pipe fittings are often complex and require careful assembly/disassembly to ensure proper function. It is important that the pipe fitter has a good understanding of how various fittings work together, as well as being able to identify problems early on in their installation process.
2. Knowledge of common construction materials - Pipe fittingters need to be familiar with many different types of building materials, so they can choose the appropriate fitting for a given situation. This knowledge also allows them to troubleshoot potential issues with installations before they become too serious or expensive to fix later on down the line.
3 Strong attention to detail - A typical job duties for a pipefitter may include inspecting components prior to installation, ensuring all parts fit properly and match up color-coded standards, checking measurements against specifications, etc.. The slightest mistake during any stage of an installation could lead tot he entire project going off track which can be extremely costly and time consuming hassle free! Thus it is essential that pipetfitters have sharp eyesight and impeccable accuracy when performing their tasks
900 - 1298 AED/month
DYNAMIC STAFFING SERVICES
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Greetings From Dynamic Staffing Services. Direct Client Interview In Mumbai Urgent hiring for a very reputed Constructions company in Dubai. Requirements. Plumber - 900 to 1300 AED. Pipe Fitter - 900 to 1300 AED. Insulator - 900 to 1300 AED. ELV Electrician - 900 to 1300 AED. Electrician - 900 to 1300 AED. Duct Man - 900 to 1300 AED. Job Description. INDIAN EXPERIENCE CANDIDATES CAN ALSO APPLY CANDIDATES MUST HAVE 2 YEAR EXPERIENCE INTO BUILDING CONTRUCTIONS. INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY ON BELOW MENTIONED CONTACT DETAILS THANKS AND REGARDS ROHIT GUPTA 84*******3 ro***********r.com 3C3 Gundecha Onclave Kherani Road Saki Naka Junction Mumbai Maharashtra 40***2, Opposite - Cresent Business Square Meet Mr Rohit Gupta
900 - 1300 AED/month
DYNAMIC STAFFING SERVICES
, United Arab Emirates
Greetings From Dynamic Staffing Services. Urgent hiring for a very reputed Constructions company in Dubai. Requirements. 1) Duct Man - 900 to 1300 AED. 2) Electrician - 900 to 1300 AED. 3) ELV Electrician - 900 to 1300 AED. 4) Insulator - 900 to 1300 AED. 5) Pipe Fitter - 900 to 1300 AED. 6) Plumber - 900 to 1300 AED. Job Description. CANDIDATES MUST HAVE 2 YEAR EXPERIENCE INTO BUILDING CONTRUCTIONS. INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY ON BELOW MENTIONED CONTACT DETAILS THANKS AND REGARDS ROHIT GUPTA 84*******3 ro***********r.com
1 - 1 INR/month
BHATIA TOURS & TRAVELS
, United Arab Emirates
CLIENT INTERVIEW SHORTLY... CV SHORTLISTING IN PROGRESS.....
1500 - 1800 AED/month
ARKD ELECTRO-MECHANICAL WORK
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Pipe fitter required for manpower supply company Hourly base 7 dhs per hours 10 hours duty time Room and transportation provided by company Food by self Visit visa or cancel visa welcome