QATAR An International Co. requires for their Oil & Gas Project (Tank Construction) FREE RECRUITMENT Scheduling and Cost Engineer Degree in Mech. Engineering with Min. 10 Yrs petrochemical / Oil & Gas industry experience (Storage Tank Rehabilitation Work & Tank Construction Projects. Planning Engineer Degree in Mechanical Engineering with Minimum 7 Years petrochemical / Oil & Gas industry experience (Storage Tank Rehabilitation Work & Tank Construction Projects Planning Supervisor Degree in Mechanical Engineering with Minimum 5 Years petrochemical / Oil & Gas industry experience (Storage Tank Rehabilitation Work & Tank Construction Projects. • Should be familiar with update progress & Schedule in Primavera / MS project / Database • All candidates s…
How many openings are there?
This position has 1 opening.
How much salary can I expect?
Salary ranges will depend on your skills and experience. You can expect a starting salary of INR 1, which could go up to a monthly wage of INR 1.
How much experience is required for this job?
The candidate needs to have 7 - 8 year(s) of experience to apply for this job.
Who can apply for this job?
Any candidate from India can apply for this job.
Which nationality candidates can apply for this job?
Any candidate of any nationality is eligible to apply.
What will be the interview location?
The interview for this job will be held at Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Which licenses are required to apply for this job?
No licenses are required to apply for this job.
Is a CV required?
No, a CV is not mandatory.
What is the preferred visa status for this job?
Candidates do not need a visa to apply for this job.
Is Video Intro required?
No, a video intro is not required.
Is it a work from home job or work from office job?
It is a work from the office job.
Is accommodation provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide accommodation to the candidate.
Will food and transportation be provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide food and transportation to the candidate.
Will the company provide free visa to the candidate?
No, the company will not provide a free visa to the candidate.
Can Planning Engineer from India apply for this job?
Any candidate from India looking for Planning Engineer job in Qatar can apply for this job. You can download the app and directly apply from it.
How can I apply for this job?
To apply for this job, go to the Skillbee App and click on the listing. From there, you can contact HR to schedule an interview.
About the company
Seagull International - Gulf Jobs is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Planning Engineer in their office located in QATAR. They are a HR CONSULTANCY with a team of 2-10 employees working to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.
More about this job
A planning engineer is responsible for helping to develop and implement plans that will optimize the use of resources in a given area. They may also work with other professionals, such as architects or landscape designers, to make sure the final product meets all desired specifications. Planning engineers typically have a bachelor's degree in engineering or another relevant field and several years of experience working within their chosen field.
1. A degree in planning or engineering is required.
2. Experience in the field of land development, urban planning, transportation planning, and public policy is necessary.
3. Excellent analytical skills are essential for a successful career as a planner; planners must be able to analyze data and develop comprehensive plans using mathematical models and charts.
4. Strong communication and organizational abilities are also important traits for an effective planner – they need to be able to present their findings clearly both orally and writtenly to various audiences within government agencies, businesses, civic organizations etc..
5. Planning engineers typically work with other professionals such as architects or environmental scientists during project phases so it is advantageous if they have some experience working on collaborative projects (or at least know how to get along well with others).
1. Demonstrated experience in planning and conducting land use analysis; 2. Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills; 3. Knowledge of zoning, subdivision regulations, construction codes, and other applicable laws; 4. Strong computer-based analytical abilities including the ability to utilize spreadsheet software for data analysis; 5. Proven experience coordinating with a wide variety of stakeholders (governmental entities, private developers/construction companies etc.)
8000 - 10000 AED/month
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Prepare various strategies for all planning activities for projects. Maintain all asset investment plans and ensure compliance to capital expenditure. Ensure accuracy for all operational requirements for projects and achieve all investment objectives. Evaluate all system capacity and analyze all production requirement and system deficiencies. Provide support
10000 - 15000 AED/month
ATGC INFRA WORK
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Urgent Construction company required Planning Engineer. Immediate joining.
8000 - 14000 AED/month
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
immediate join is preferred work will be for six days a week
1 - 1 INR/month
SEAGULL INTERNATIONAL - GULF JOBS
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
ABU DHABI jobs for A multinational company for petrochemical project !! FREE RECRUITMENT A Multinational EPC Company requires for their Petro-Chemical / Refinery Construction Project RECRUITMENT PLANNING ENGINEERS Degree in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 5 to 10 years of ex perience in hydrocarbon / petrochemical / power plant EPC field is desired. (Gas, GOSP, Refinery, Petrochemical, etc.) Engineering & Construction Company working experience in Middle East is pre ferred. Primavera P6 skills, Intermediate to advanced Microsoft office skills (esp. Microsoft Excel). The eligible candidates will be trained in Abu Dhabi and Korea Attractive Salary with Free Food & Accommodation, Please share detailed CVs with re****************up.in 02*********0 +91*********1