URGENT REQUIREMENT FOR SAUDI ARABIA CONSTRUCTION COMPANY ONLINE CLIENT INTERVIEW TOMORROW Planning Engineer_(CIVIL/MEP) Gulf exp is must exp with p6 skill on construction project only
How many openings are there?
There is 1 opening for this position.
How much salary can I expect?
You can expect a minimum salary of INR 1 and can go up to INR 1. The salary offered will depend on your skills and experience.
How much experience is required for this job?
The candidate needs to have 6 - 8 year(s) of experience to apply for this job.
Who can apply for this job?
Any candidate from India can apply for this job.
Which nationality candidates can apply for this job?
Any candidate of any nationality is eligible to apply.
What will be the interview location?
The interview for this job will be held online. All candidates living in India can attend.
Which licenses are required to apply for this job?
No licenses are required to apply for this job.
Is a CV required?
Yes, a CV is mandatory.
What is the preferred visa status for this job?
Candidates do not need a visa to apply for this job.
Is Video Intro required?
No, a video intro is not required.
Is it a work from home job or work from office job?
It is a work from the office job.
Is accommodation provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide accommodation to the candidate.
Will food and transportation be provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide food and transportation to the candidate.
Will the company provide free visa to the candidate?
No, the company will not provide a free visa to the candidate.
Can Planning Engineer from India apply for this job?
Any candidate from India looking for Planning Engineer job in Saudi Arabia can apply for this job. You can download the app and directly apply from it.
How can I apply for this job?
You can apply for this job on the Skillbee App with just one click. You will be contacted by HR to schedule your interview.
About the company
Nasser Overseas Consultant is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Planning Engineer in their office located in SAUDI ARABIA. They are a HR CONSULTANCY with a team of 2-10 employees working to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.
More about this job
A Planning Engineer is responsible for helping to plan and manage the development of a community or area. They may work with planners, architects, engineers, landowners and other stakeholders to create plans that meet the needs of everyone involved. A planning engineer typically has a bachelor's degree in civil engineering or another related field and experience working in urban planning or zoning.
1. A bachelor's degree in planning, engineering, or a related field is generally required for admission to the planner profession.
2. Planning engineers typically have at least three years of experience in an area such as urban design, land use management, public policy development or project management.
3. Planner professionals must be able to read and understand complex technical documents and develop creative solutions to problems using mathematics and spatial analysis tools.
4. Excellent communication skills are essential for success as a planner due to their involvement with both clients and colleagues within government agencies and non-profit organizations.
5. planners often work independently but also require excellent organizational skills so they can stay on track with multiple projects simultaneously
1. Strong math and data analysis skills are required to become a planning engineer. Planning engineers use mathematics and statistics in their work, so they need strong analytical abilities. They also need knowledge of various types of land usage and zoning laws, which is acquired through experience or education.
2. Planning engineers must be able to think critically about problems and come up with creative solutions. They need to have the ability to analyze complex systems and understand how different factors influence them – both on an individual level (such as making sure a proposed development will meet zoning requirements) as well as at larger scales (considering the impact of new developments on surrounding neighborhoods).
3. As planners often work with other government agencies such as city councils or county boards, good communication skills are essential for success in this field. Planningengineers must be comfortable writing reports that explain their findings clearly to others without bias or favoritism – no easy task when dealing with contentious issues! Additionally, they should have excellent interpersonal skills – being able get along well both verbally and written while maintaining respect for others’ opinions is key in any professional setting。
4 .Planning engineers often require extensive travel due its occupation covers many areas across North America、Europe、Asia etc., therefore having excellent navigational capabilities is very important 。 In addition , since planning plays an important role in economic development，having some understanding about economics would not go amiss either ．Last but not least ,planning Engineers generally like working outdoors where possible so good physical fitness may also come into play
8000 - 10000 AED/month
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Prepare various strategies for all planning activities for projects. Maintain all asset investment plans and ensure compliance to capital expenditure. Ensure accuracy for all operational requirements for projects and achieve all investment objectives. Evaluate all system capacity and analyze all production requirement and system deficiencies. Provide support
10000 - 15000 AED/month
ATGC INFRA WORK
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Urgent Construction company required Planning Engineer. Immediate joining.
8000 - 14000 AED/month
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
immediate join is preferred work will be for six days a week
1 - 1 INR/month
SEAGULL INTERNATIONAL - GULF JOBS
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
ABU DHABI jobs for A multinational company for petrochemical project !! FREE RECRUITMENT A Multinational EPC Company requires for their Petro-Chemical / Refinery Construction Project RECRUITMENT PLANNING ENGINEERS Degree in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 5 to 10 years of ex perience in hydrocarbon / petrochemical / power plant EPC field is desired. (Gas, GOSP, Refinery, Petrochemical, etc.) Engineering & Construction Company working experience in Middle East is pre ferred. Primavera P6 skills, Intermediate to advanced Microsoft office skills (esp. Microsoft Excel). The eligible candidates will be trained in Abu Dhabi and Korea Attractive Salary with Free Food & Accommodation, Please share detailed CVs with re****************up.in 02*********0 +91*********1