URGENT REQUIREMENT FOR KUWAIT SALARY + 25 KD FOR FOOD ALLOWANCE VALID KUWAIT LICENSE ' TERM AND CONDITION duration of contract -2 years and renewable working hour 6 days a week food allowance provided by the employer Free accommodation provided by the employer
How many openings are there?
This position has 4 openings.
How much salary can I expect?
You can expect a minimum salary of KWD 140 and can go up to KWD 140. The salary offered will depend on your skills and experience.
How much experience is required for this job?
The candidate needs to have 5 - 10 year(s) of experience to apply for this job.
Who can apply for this job?
Any candidate from India can apply for this job.
Which nationality candidates can apply for this job?
Candidates from any nationality can apply.
What will be the interview location?
The interview for this job will be held online. All candidates living in India can attend.
Which licenses are required to apply for this job?
No licenses are required to apply for this job.
Is a CV required?
No, a CV is not mandatory.
What is the preferred visa status for this job?
Candidates do not need a visa to apply for this job.
Is Video Intro required?
No, a video intro is not required.
Is it a work from home job or work from office job?
It is a work from the office job.
Is accommodation provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide accommodation to the candidate.
Will food and transportation be provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide food and transportation to the candidate.
Will the company provide free visa to the candidate?
No, the company will not provide a free visa to the candidate.
Can Plant Operator from India apply for this job?
Any candidate from India looking for Plant Operator job in Kuwait can apply for this job. You can download the app and directly apply from it.
How can I apply for this job?
You can apply for this job on the Skillbee App by clicking one button. You can schedule your interview with HR through the app as well.
About the company
Traum Trade Training Testing Centre is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Plant Operator in their office located in KUWAIT. They are a STAFFING COMPANY with a team of 11-50 employees working to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.
More about this job
A plant operator is a person who oversees the operational aspects of a manufacturing or agricultural plant. They are responsible for ensuring that plants are running smoothly and meeting production targets, as well as keeping workers safe and healthy. Plant operators may also be involved in research and development activities, overseeing quality control measures, or liaising with outside suppliers.
-A college degree in agriculture, horticulture or forestry is required
- Several years of plant operation experience is preferred
- Excellent organizational and communication skills are essential
- Strong safety orientation and awareness
1. Knowledge of horticulture and plant production techniques
2. Strong communication and organizational skills
3. Ability to work independently as well as in a team setting
4. Experience operating machinery, including heavy equipment such as tractors and balers
5. Thorough knowledge of pesticide applications
1 - 1 INR/month
INTERNATIONAL TRADE LINKS
, United Arab Emirates
CLIENT INTERVIEW SHORTLY... CV SHORTLISTING IN PROGRESS.....
2000 - 2500 AED/month
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
1. Qualification, Knowledge, Experience & Training a) Academic Qualification & Professional Qualification • High School or with equivalent experience in corrugated experience preferred. b) Experience (minimum preferred) • At least 5 years’ experience as corrugation machine operator c) Training • Able to read a tape measure with speed and accuracy. • Able to calculate figures and amounts such as percentages, measurement, volume and rate. • Understand and work with Product quality specifications • Understand and conform to Quality standards 2. Technical Requirements • Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages • OSHA regulations and PPE as designated.
2500 - 3000 AED/month
AUJAN INTERIORS LLC
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
*Must aware of the software MS Project, Primavera. *Full time Job. *Preferred: Civil Engineer
1500 - 2500 AED/month
ADVANCE RECYCLING TECHNOLOGY
Umm Al Quwain, Umm Al Quawain, United Arab Emirates
A leading recycling company Plastic manufacturing Looking for factory supervisor Having experience in granules making and machine operations Drivers license will be an add on value Should also know basic computer operation For details plz contact +97*********0