Must have 10+ years of experience in marketing /business development in large construction and engineering projects Gulf experienced candidates candidates must have valid GCC licence able to speak English and Arabic
How many openings are there?
This position has 5 openings.
How much salary can I expect?
Your salary will depend on your skills and experience. You can expect a minimum salary of SAR 4000, but you could earn up to SAR 6500 if you meet the company's requirements.
How much experience is required for this job?
The candidate needs to have 10 - 10 year(s) of experience to apply for this job.
Who can apply for this job?
Any candidate from India can apply for this job.
Which nationality candidates can apply for this job?
Any candidate of any nationality is eligible to apply.
What will be the interview location?
The interview for this job will be held online. All candidates living in India can attend.
Which licenses are required to apply for this job?
No licenses are required to apply for this job.
Is a CV required?
No, a CV is not mandatory.
What is the preferred visa status for this job?
Candidates do not need a visa to apply for this job.
Is Video Intro required?
No, a video intro is not required.
Is it a work from home job or work from office job?
It is a work from the office job.
Is accommodation provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide accommodation to the candidate.
Will food and transportation be provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide food and transportation to the candidate.
Will the company provide free visa to the candidate?
No, the company will not provide a free visa to the candidate.
Can Procurement Engineer from India apply for this job?
Any candidate from India looking for Procurement Engineer job in Saudi Arabia can apply for this job. You can download the app and directly apply from it.
How can I apply for this job?
You can apply for this job on the Skillbee App with just one click. You will be contacted by HR to schedule your interview.
About the company
Overseas Link International is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Procurement Engineer in their office located in SAUDI ARABIA. They are a HR CONSULTANCY with a team of 2-10 employees working to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.
More about this job
A procurement engineer is a professional who helps organizations purchase goods and services. They may work for companies or governmental entities, helping to identify the best options based on price, quality, and delivery time. Procurement engineers typically have a degree in engineering or business administration and may also have experience working in sales or accounting. They are responsible for ensuring that purchases are made correctly and efficiently, often working with other departments within an organization such as marketing or purchasing.
1. A Bachelor's degree in engineering is required for most procurement engineer positions.
2. Proven experience working with contracts and purchasing processes is a requirement for many procurement engineer jobs.
3. Excellent problem solving, analytical and communication skills are necessary to be successful as a procurement engineer.
4. Familiarity with software programs like Microsoft Excel, Word or Outlook is often beneficial when seeking employment as a Procurement Engineer because these tools are used frequently in the field of purchasing/contracting workflows .
5. Continuous learning opportunities are essential to keep up-to-date on latest industry practices and technologies – this can be done through attending various conferences, reading professional journals or participating in online courses
1. Strong problem solving skills - Procurement engineers need to be able to solve complex problems quickly and efficiently, often with little or no guidance from other individuals within the company.
2. Excellent communication and coordination abilities - Procurement engineers must be excellent at both communicating verbally and writing documents in a clear manner for others to understand. They also need strong organizational skills so that they can keep track of multiple projects simultaneously without becoming overwhelmed.
3. familiarity with procurement software programs - A typical requirement for many procurements is the use of approved procurement software programs such as Microsoft Office 365 or SAP system integration solutions; therefore, it's important that prospective procurers have experience using these types of applications .
4.. Experience working in a manufacturing environment- Because most procurements involve contracts between manufacturers/suppliers and companies like Amazon , Walmart etc., having previous experience working in a manufacturing setting is often beneficial .
5.. Proven ability handling challenging deadlines- Many procurements involve submitting purchase orders (POs) well ahead of schedule which requires proce
2500 - 3000 AED/month
JBC – PROJECT MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Experience in Oil & Gas, Power Plant or Marine is preferred.
9000 - 11000 AED/month
LINDENBERG EMIRATES LLC
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Looking for procurement engineer having experiance in Power, Water & Sewerage infrastructure projects in UAE
3000 - 3500 AED/month
LINKS MIDDLE EAST TECHNICAL SERVICES L.L.C
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
EXPERIENCE IN STEEL FABRICATION INDUSTRY IS PREFERRED. DIPLOMA /DEGREE IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING REQUIRED.
1 - 1 INR/month
DYNAMIC STAFFING SERVICES
, United Arab Emirates
client interview on 28th June 2022 working location : gulf