urgent requirement for Bahrain immediate departure..... CV SHORTLISTING IN PROGRESS.... only short listed candidates will be allowed in final interview
How many openings are there?
This position has 10 openings.
How much salary can I expect?
Salary ranges will depend on your skills and experience. You can expect a starting salary of INR 1, which could go up to a monthly wage of INR 1.
How much experience is required for this job?
The candidate needs to have at least 4 - 5 year(s) of experience working in a similar position.
Which nationality candidates can apply for this job?
Candidates from any nationality can apply.
What will be the interview location?
The interview for this job will be held online. All candidates living in India can attend.
Which licenses are required to apply for this job?
No licenses are required to apply for this job.
Is a CV required?
Yes, a CV is mandatory.
What is the preferred visa status for this job?
Candidates do not need a visa to apply for this job.
Is Video Intro required?
No, a video intro is not required.
Is it a work from home job or work from office job?
It is a work from the office job.
Is accommodation provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide accommodation to the candidate.
Will food and transportation be provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide food and transportation to the candidate.
Will the company provide free visa to the candidate?
No, the company will not provide a free visa to the candidate.
Can Production Manager from India apply for this job?
Any candidate from India looking for Production Manager job in Bahrain can apply for this job. You can download the app and directly apply from it.
How can I apply for this job?
You can apply for this job on the Skillbee App with just one click. You can directly call HR to schedule your interview.
About the company
Ramsha International is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Production Manager in their office located in BAHRAIN. They are a HR CONSULTANCY with a team of 11-50 employees working to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.
More about this job
A Production Manager is responsible for ensuring that products are produced in a safe and efficient manner. They work with other departments to plan production schedules, track inventory levels, and make necessary adjustments as needed. Additionally, they may be responsible for coordinating employee relations and training programs.
1. Having experience in a production-related role or having an MBA in Production Management is required.
2. Knowledge of manufacturing processes, tools and equipment is essential.
3. Excellent time management skills are mandatory as the position requires coordination with various departments within a company to produce products on schedule.
4. Being able to work independently and have strong problem solving abilities is also important as Production Manager must be able to identify problems early on and find solutions accordingly; this can often times involve making tough decisions that may impact other areas of the business operationally or financially .
5 A deep understanding of how consumers interact with brands through marketing campaigns is often seen as critical for success in this field - it's not uncommon for PMs at larger companies who oversee several teams working together across functions such as R&D, sales, engineering etc., to wear many hats throughout their day
1. Strong planning and organizational skills
2. Excellent communications, customer service, problem-solving abilities
3. Proven experience leading teams of professionals in a production setting
4. Knowledge of software development lifecycle processes and toolsets
5. Experience with lean manufacturing principles
4000 - 4200 AED/month
SRN MECHANICAL SERVICES
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Male candidate required Accomodation and Transport will be provided
1 - 1 INR/month
GLOBAL TOURS & TRAVELS
, United Arab Emirates
client interview on 3rd&4th sep 2022.. CV SHORTLISTING IN PROGRESS.....
2000 - 2000 AED/month
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Production Manager-1, Salary-2000 AED and above, Language preference-English 2-3 years of experience in UAE Male India-Kerala Visit Visa Free visa
4500 - 5000 AED/month
STAR WOOD FURNITURE MAINTENANCE AND FIX
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Candinate with experaince in Joinery and furniture industry should apply.