client interview on 23rd July 2022 all candidates must have exp in same field gulf exp preferred
How many openings are there?
There are 20 openings for this position.
How much salary can I expect?
Salary ranges will depend on your skills and experience. You can expect a starting salary of INR 1, which could go up to a monthly wage of INR 1.
How much experience is required for this job?
The candidate needs to have 5 - 10 year(s) of experience to apply for this job.
Which nationality candidates can apply for this job?
Candidates from any nationality can apply.
What will be the interview location?
The interview for this job will be held online. All candidates living in India can attend.
Which licenses are required to apply for this job?
No licenses are required to apply for this job.
Is a CV required?
Yes, a CV is mandatory.
What is the preferred visa status for this job?
Candidates do not need a visa to apply for this job.
Is Video Intro required?
No, a video intro is not required.
Is it a work from home job or work from office job?
It is a work from the office job.
Is accommodation provided by the company?
Yes, the company will provide a place for the candidate to stay while they are working here.
Will food and transportation be provided by the company?
Transportation will be arranged by the company but the candidate will have to take care of their food.
Will the company provide free visa to the candidate?
No, the company will not provide a free visa to the candidate.
Can Pump Mechanic from India apply for this job?
Any candidate from India looking for Pump Mechanic job in Kuwait can apply for this job. You can download the app and directly apply from it.
How can I apply for this job?
You can apply for this job on the Skillbee App with just one click. You can directly call HR to schedule your interview.
About the company
Sana Facilitation Centre is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Pump Mechanic in their office located in KUWAIT. They are a HR CONSULTANCY with a team of 11-50 employees working to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.
More about this job
1. A Pump Mechanic is a technician who repairs and maintains pumps and other equipment used in water distribution, wastewater treatment or oilfield production.
2. Pump Mechanics must have knowledge of mechanics, hydraulics, pneumatics and electrical systems to be able to diagnose problems with pumps and properly repair them.
3. They often work on site alongside engineers during project start-ups or shutdowns to ensure the proper operation of machinery critical for their respective industries.
4. Pump Mechanics typically receive formal training in engineering disciplines such as civil or mechanical engineering before qualifying as certified technicians by their professional associations; many also holds an apprenticeship certification from the trade association they are affiliated with..
5. As technology evolves so too does the field of pump mechanicry – recent trends include using 3D printing techniques for customized parts replacement (especially on larger pumping stations)
1. A high school diploma or equivalent is required to become a Pump Mechanic.
2. In addition, candidates must have certification from an accredited pump mechanic training program in order to be eligible for employment as a pump mechanic.
3. Familiarity with repair and maintenance of pumps and associated equipment is also desirable before applying for work as a pump mechanic.
4. Work experience repairing pumps is often beneficial, but not always essential, when seeking employment as a pump mechan ic .
5 . Positions available for Pump Mechanics typically require some level of mechanical engineering knowledge and/or experience
1. Knowledge of water pumps and their operation
2. Ability to read and interpret technical manuals
3. Experience with a variety of pump types, including centrifugal, submersible, diaphragm or piston pumps
4. Familiarity with various maintenance procedures pertaining to pump systems
5. Strong problem-solving skills
1 - 1 INR/month
, United Arab Emirates
UAE AG FACILITIES MANAGEMENT CO. FOR ADNOC PROJECT CLIENT INTERVIEW ON 12TH AUGUST 2022 AT ST Francis Technical Institute Trade Test Center, Mount Poinsur SVP Road Borivali West, Mumbai, Maharashtra -40***3 MECHANICAL SUPVRS. MECHANICAL TECHS. HVAC TECHS. ELECTRO MECHANICAL SUPVRS. CONTROL TECHNICIANS SR. HVAC TECHS. PUMP TECHS. WATER FEATURE TECHS. DUCTMAN/HVAC TECHS. ASST. MECHANICAL TECHS. For Supvrs.: 3 years Dip., Gulf Exp. in FM, Computer literate. • For Technicians: 2 yrs. ITI, Gulf Exp. in FM, computer literate. All candidates should have 5-8 yrs. exp. in Facilities Management. Interested candidates can send their full set of documents on below ID: Tel.: 22617744/2261 7788 E-mail:ai*************l.com Mob.: 98*******8
1 - 1 INR/month
MERIDIAN TOURS & TRAVELS
, United Arab Emirates
CLIENT INTERVIEW SHORTLY... SHORTLISTING IN PROGRESS..... only short listed candidates will be allowed in final interview
1200 - 1200 AED/month
DEW DROPS AIR CONDITIONING
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Motor rewinder 1, pump technician 1, ac technician 1, 1200 and above 1-3yrs Male Pakistani, Bangladesh Optional Visit Visa Accommodation, free visa
1500 - 3000 AED/month
ALBAAS MACHINERY TECHNICAL SERVICES LLC
Ajman, United Arab Emirates
For generator nd heavy machinery Technican need good experience