CV SELECTION... TAMIL NADU : 90*******4 OTHER CANDIDATES : 98*******8
How many openings are there?
There are 20 openings for this position.
How much salary can I expect?
You can expect a minimum salary of SAR 2000 and can go up to SAR 2000. The salary offered will depend on your skills and experience.
How much experience is required for this job?
The candidate needs to have 5 - 8 year(s) of experience to apply for this job.
Which nationality candidates can apply for this job?
Any candidate of any nationality is eligible to apply.
What will be the interview location?
The interview for this job will be held online. All candidates living in India can attend.
Which licenses are required to apply for this job?
No licenses are required to apply for this job.
Is a CV required?
Yes, a CV is mandatory.
What is the preferred visa status for this job?
Candidates do not need a visa to apply for this job.
Is Video Intro required?
No, a video intro is not required.
Is it a work from home job or work from office job?
It is a work from the office job.
Is accommodation provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide accommodation to the candidate.
Will food and transportation be provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide food and transportation to the candidate.
Will the company provide free visa to the candidate?
No, the company will not provide a free visa to the candidate.
Can Pump Mechanic from India apply for this job?
Any candidate from India looking for Pump Mechanic job in Saudi Arabia can apply for this job. You can download the app and directly apply from it.
How can I apply for this job?
About the company
Ss Consultants is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Pump Mechanic in their office located in SAUDI ARABIA. They are a DIRECT COMPANY with a team of 11-50 employees working to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.
More about this job
A Pump Mechanic is someone who repairs, maintains and operates pumps. They may work in a variety of industrial settings such as oil refineries or water plants.
1. A minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent is required.
2. Pump mechanics must have experience working on pumps and valves, as well as knowledge in fluid dynamics and pneumatics principles.
3. Candidates must also be able to read schematics and operate machinery safely under pressure while keeping an eye out for potential hazards such as leaks or fires.
4. Strong math skills are necessary to calculate flow rates, pressures, volumes and other mechanical data accurately; additionally good manual dexterity is needed to handle various tools used in pump repair work including wrenches, screwdrivers etcetera .
5. Pump mechanics typically need at least two years of industrial experience repairing pumps before they can attempt certification exams like the National Board Certification Exam (NBCE).
1. Strong mechanical skills- pump mechanics need to be able to troubleshoot and repair pumps quickly and efficiently. They also need knowledge of fluid dynamics, pressures, flow rates, piping systems, and assembly techniques.
2. Knowledge of hydraulic engineering principles- Pump mechanics must understand the principles behind hydraulics in order to properly diagnose malfunctions or repairs on pumps. This includes understanding how pressure fluctuations work within a system as well as knowing the different types of valves used in pumping stations.
Pump Mechanic careers typically require at least an associate's degree from a accredited college or university in Mechanical Engineering or another relevant discipline such as Industrial/ Manufacturing Technology
1 - 1 INR/month
, United Arab Emirates
UAE AG FACILITIES MANAGEMENT CO. FOR ADNOC PROJECT CLIENT INTERVIEW ON 12TH AUGUST 2022 AT ST Francis Technical Institute Trade Test Center, Mount Poinsur SVP Road Borivali West, Mumbai, Maharashtra -40***3 MECHANICAL SUPVRS. MECHANICAL TECHS. HVAC TECHS. ELECTRO MECHANICAL SUPVRS. CONTROL TECHNICIANS SR. HVAC TECHS. PUMP TECHS. WATER FEATURE TECHS. DUCTMAN/HVAC TECHS. ASST. MECHANICAL TECHS. For Supvrs.: 3 years Dip., Gulf Exp. in FM, Computer literate. • For Technicians: 2 yrs. ITI, Gulf Exp. in FM, computer literate. All candidates should have 5-8 yrs. exp. in Facilities Management. Interested candidates can send their full set of documents on below ID: Tel.: 22617744/2261 7788 E-mail:ai*************l.com Mob.: 98*******8
1 - 1 INR/month
MERIDIAN TOURS & TRAVELS
, United Arab Emirates
CLIENT INTERVIEW SHORTLY... SHORTLISTING IN PROGRESS..... only short listed candidates will be allowed in final interview
1200 - 1200 AED/month
DEW DROPS AIR CONDITIONING
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Motor rewinder 1, pump technician 1, ac technician 1, 1200 and above 1-3yrs Male Pakistani, Bangladesh Optional Visit Visa Accommodation, free visa
1500 - 3000 AED/month
ALBAAS MACHINERY TECHNICAL SERVICES LLC
Ajman, United Arab Emirates
For generator nd heavy machinery Technican need good experience