CLIENT INTERVIEW SHORTLY... SHORTLISTING IN PROGRESS..... only short listed candidates will be allowed in final interview
How many openings are there?
This position has 10 openings.
How much salary can I expect?
You can expect a minimum salary of INR 1 and can go up to INR 1. The salary offered will depend on your skills and experience.
How much experience is required for this job?
The candidate needs to have 5 - 8 year(s) of experience to apply for this job.
Which nationality candidates can apply for this job?
Candidates from any nationality can apply.
What will be the interview location?
The interview for this job will be held online. All candidates living in India can attend.
Which licenses are required to apply for this job?
No licenses are required to apply for this job.
Is a CV required?
Yes, a CV is mandatory.
What is the preferred visa status for this job?
Candidates do not need a visa to apply for this job.
Is Video Intro required?
No, a video intro is not required.
Is it a work from home job or work from office job?
It is a work from the office job.
Is accommodation provided by the company?
Yes, the company will provide accommodation to the candidate.
Will food and transportation be provided by the company?
The company will provide food but transportation has to be managed by the candidate.
Will the company provide free visa to the candidate?
No, the company will not provide a free visa to the candidate.
Can Pushback Assistant from India apply for this job?
Any candidate from India looking for Pushback Assistant job in Saudi Arabia can apply for this job. You can download the app and directly apply from it.
How can I apply for this job?
You can apply for this job on the Skillbee App with just one click. You will be contacted by HR to schedule your interview.
About the company
Indian Overseas Services is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Pushback Assistant in their office located in SAUDI ARABIA. They are a HR CONSULTANCY with a team of 2-10 employees working to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.
More about this job
A pushback assistant is a tool that helps people with disabilities communicate their needs and concerns through the use of voice, text, or Braille. Pushback assistants can help individuals who have difficulty speaking clearly or reading aloud to express themselves in an effective way. They also can provide information about available services and resources.
1. A degree in psychology or a related field is required.
2. Previous experience working with students, educators, and parents is preferred but not necessary.
3. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential for the position as it requires frequent interaction with individuals from different backgrounds and levels of authority.
4. Fluency in both written and verbal English is necessary as pushback assistants work with a wide range of clients who may have various language barriers to overcome; additionally, some services require online communications which must be clear and concise to avoid any confusion or misinterpretation on the part of the clientele being served/assisted.
5. The ability to remain calm under pressure while managing multiple tasks simultaneously often proves challenging – therefore, applicants should be physically fit (in order to tolerate long hours sitting at a computer), emotionally stable (not easily rattled by confrontations or difficult conversations), AND possess excellent time management skills so that they can keep up with an ever-growing workload
1. The ability to listen attentively and respectfully;
2. A good understanding of the pushback process and how it works;
3. Knowledge about different types of pushes, their motivation behind them, as well as how best to handle them in a constructive way;
4. Strong communication skills both verbal and written – being able to concisely relay messages while still maintaining relationships with those you are working with is essential;
5. An innate sense of empathy for others’ point-of-views
1 - 251 INR/month
TEBRAZ GENERAL TRADING
, Saudi Arabia
The candidate must possess good customer service skills and be customer-focused. Benefits include free visa and food.
1 - 501 INR/month
GREAT IMPRESSION ELECTRO MECHANICAL
, Saudi Arabia
Proven work experience in the field or similar role would be an advantage. Free Visa and accomodation will be provided by the company. Overtime included.
1 - 751 INR/month
MFM TECHNICAL SERVICES
, Saudi Arabia
Proven working experience in the same field or a similar role. Benefits would include accomodation, transportation and food expenses.
1 - 1001 INR/month
, Saudi Arabia
Strong organizational and communication skills are required. Attention to detail. Free visa, accomodation and overtime will be provided by the company.