To apply for this job, click on the apply button given below. To learn more about how to apply for this job, watch this video!
CLIENT INTERVIEW ON 6TH JUNE SEND YOU CV IMMEDIATELY FOR SHORTLISTING
How many openings are there?
This position has 10 openings.
How much salary can I expect?
Your salary will depend on your skills and experience. You can expect a minimum salary of INR 1, but you could earn up to INR 1 if you meet the company's requirements.
How much experience is required for this job?
The candidate needs to have at least 5 - 6 year(s) of experience working in a similar position.
Which nationality candidates can apply for this job?
Candidates from any nationality can apply.
What will be the interview location?
The interview for this job will be held online. All candidates living in India can attend.
Which licenses are required to apply for this job?
No licenses are required to apply for this job.
Is a CV required?
Yes, a CV is mandatory.
What is the preferred visa status for this job?
Candidates do not need a visa to apply for this job.
Is Video Intro required?
No, a video intro is not required.
Is it a work from home job or work from office job?
It is a work from the office job.
Is accommodation provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide accommodation to the candidate.
Will food and transportation be provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide food and transportation to the candidate.
Will the company provide free visa to the candidate?
No, the company will not provide a free visa to the candidate.
Can QA/QC Engineer from India apply for this job?
Any candidate from India looking for QA/QC Engineer job in Saudi Arabia can apply for this job. You can download the app and directly apply from it.
How can I apply for this job?
You can apply for this job on the Skillbee App with just one click. You can directly call HR to schedule your interview.
About the company
Great India Travel Agency is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of QA/QC Engineer in their office located in SAUDI ARABIA. They are a HR CONSULTANCY with a team of 2-10 employees working to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.
More about this job
A QA/QC Engineer ensures that the software and systems they work on are error-free. They may also test processes to ensure that they meet certain standards or regulations. Additionally, a QC Engineer might inspect products for defects before release.
1. A QA/QC Engineer must have experience in quality assurance and quality control procedures.
2. They should be knowledgeable about software development processes, including testing and debugging techniques.
3. They need to possess strong analytical skills, as they will be responsible for verifying the accuracy of software products before release to customers or clients.
4. It is also important that a QA/QC Engineer has knowledge of computer systems and hardware, so that they can identify defects in both code and design during the testing process.
5. Finally, these professionals must have excellent communication abilities – especially when it comes to working with other departments within a company such as marketing or sales - since their role involves communicating findings from tests directly to stakeholders
1. Strong technical skills in software testing and quality assurance
2. Experience with manual and automated testing tools, like Selenium or WebDriver
3. Knowledge of different programming languages (like Java, C++, Python) used for development and QA/QC purposes
4. Excellent problem solving ability both analytically and creatively
5. Proven experience working independently as well as collaborating with other team members
5000 - 7000 AED/month
HEAT AND POWER TECHNICAL SERVICES LLC
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Qualification: BE/B.Tech in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering Candidates having minimum 5 years and above experience in an Electro Mechanical Company in UAE in similar capacity only need to apply. Attractive pay package offered. Candidates having own / employment visa and those who can join immediately upon selection, will get preference over others.
4000 - 6000 AED/month
HIT ACE MULTI FAB INDUSTRIES LLC
Ras Al-khaimah, Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
Qualification: Diploma/ B.E in Mechanical Eng, Certificates: CSWIP3.1/AWS. & BGAS/NACE II Experience : Min 5 years-7 Years in the Structural steel fabrication Industries only. Field : Structural Steel fabrication, chutes, pressure vessel, piping, storage tanks, Blasting and Painting
3000 - 8000 AED/month
EAST WEST BUILDING CONTRACTING L L C
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
For MEP works Male preferred Benefits - As per UAE labour law
2000 - 3000 AED/month
SKY TRAVEL SERVICE
, United Arab Emirates
Urgently Required For Leading Company - Dubai. Client Interview On 04/08/2022 at Trichy & 05/08/2022. age limit: 36 yrs only...