To apply for this job, click on the apply button given below. To learn more about how to apply for this job, watch this video!
CLIENT INTERVIEW ON 8TH AUGUST 2022 all candidates must have exp in same field gulf exp preferred....
How many openings are there?
There are 5 openings for this position.
How much salary can I expect?
Salary ranges will depend on your skills and experience. You can expect a starting salary of INR 1, which could go up to a monthly wage of INR 1.
How much experience is required for this job?
The candidate needs to have at least 5 - 8 year(s) of experience working in a similar position.
Which nationality candidates can apply for this job?
Candidates from any nationality can apply.
What will be the interview location?
The interview for this job will be held online. All candidates living in India can attend.
Which licenses are required to apply for this job?
No licenses are required to apply for this job.
Is a CV required?
Yes, a CV is mandatory.
What is the preferred visa status for this job?
Candidates do not need a visa to apply for this job.
Is Video Intro required?
No, a video intro is not required.
Is it a work from home job or work from office job?
It is a work from the office job.
Is accommodation provided by the company?
Yes, the company will provide accommodation to the candidate.
Will food and transportation be provided by the company?
Yes, the company will provide food and transportation to the candidate.
Will the company provide free visa to the candidate?
No, the company will not provide a free visa to the candidate.
Can QA/QC Engineer from India apply for this job?
Any candidate from India looking for QA/QC Engineer job in Saudi Arabia can apply for this job. You can download the app and directly apply from it.
How can I apply for this job?
You can apply for this job on the Skillbee App by clicking one button. You can schedule your interview with HR through the app as well.
About the company
Al Harmain Overseas Promoters Pvt. Ltd. is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of QA/QC Engineer in their office located in SAUDI ARABIA. They are a HR CONSULTANCY with a team of 2-10 employees working to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.
More about this job
A QA/QC Engineer is responsible for ensuring the quality and accuracy of products before they are released to consumers. They may also be involved in verifying that product specifications meet industry standards.
- Strong experience in software testing and quality assurance.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and critical thinking skills.
- Proven experience working with code base of various sizes and programming languages.
- Familiarity with manual or automated testing tools (e.g., Selenium).
1. Strong Technical Skills: QA Engineers must have strong technical skills in order to test and inspect the software or hardware that they work with. They need to be able to identify problems and solve them using their knowledge of engineering principles, software development tools, and technology.
2. Knowledge of Testing Methodologies: In addition to having strong technical skills, a QA Engineer should also be knowledgeable about various testing methodologies so that they can select the most appropriate tool for the task at hand. This includes both manual and automated testing methods as well as variations on those two types of tests such as unit testing vs integration testing etc..
3. Proven Experience Testing Software: A successful QA Engineer will also have experience working with specific kinds of software which means they are comfortable diving into complex code bases in search for issues before release date goes live or during post-release support efforts (if applicable).
4 Skilled Communicator & Negotiator: Being able to communicate effectively not only within teams but across different industries is another key skill required by a QC Engineer due to the variety of product areas they may work with including ITIL certified companies like IBM/Tivoli Service Desk Foundation V6 Implementation Guide., Telecommunications Equipment Manufacturing (Telitronix) DeviceNet 4 Overview,, , Banking Industry Solutions Suite Professional 8 Release Notes
5000 - 7000 AED/month
HEAT AND POWER TECHNICAL SERVICES LLC
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Qualification: BE/B.Tech in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering Candidates having minimum 5 years and above experience in an Electro Mechanical Company in UAE in similar capacity only need to apply. Attractive pay package offered. Candidates having own / employment visa and those who can join immediately upon selection, will get preference over others.
4000 - 6000 AED/month
HIT ACE MULTI FAB INDUSTRIES LLC
Ras Al-khaimah, Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
Qualification: Diploma/ B.E in Mechanical Eng, Certificates: CSWIP3.1/AWS. & BGAS/NACE II Experience : Min 5 years-7 Years in the Structural steel fabrication Industries only. Field : Structural Steel fabrication, chutes, pressure vessel, piping, storage tanks, Blasting and Painting
3000 - 8000 AED/month
EAST WEST BUILDING CONTRACTING L L C
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
For MEP works Male preferred Benefits - As per UAE labour law
2000 - 3000 AED/month
SKY TRAVEL SERVICE
, United Arab Emirates
Urgently Required For Leading Company - Dubai. Client Interview On 04/08/2022 at Trichy & 05/08/2022. age limit: 36 yrs only...