To apply for this job, click on the apply button given below. To learn more about how to apply for this job, watch this video!
URGENT OPENING -BAHRAIN - SHUTDOWN FREE RECRUITETMENT - FREE FOOD & ACCOMMODATION OPENING FOR A LEADING OIL & GAS COMPANY FINAL CLIENT INTERVIEW IN BARODA ON 11TH MAY AND IN VIZAG ON 19TH MAY We Have The Opening For Below Positions: 1. Quality Controller 2. Safety / HSE Officer - NEBOSH 3. Mechanical / Piping Supervisors 4. Pipe Fabricators 5. Pipe Fitter 6. Piping Foreman 7. Mechanical Foreman 8. Mechanical Fitter 9. General Fitter 10. Rigger 11. 6G Tig & Arc Welder All candidates should have 3 + years Gulf exp. in shutdown, maintenance exp. in Columns / Vessel / Piping Must. Preference will be given to candidates who have worked in BAPCO Shutdown. Apply with CV, passport, photo and vaccination certificate to Ambe International Office. Email your CV on sh*********************l.com Contact for Baroda on: 22*******4 / 98*******9 / 98*******6 / 77*******7 For Vizag - 022*******4 / 99*******5 / 72*******3 / 98*******9
How many openings are there?
There is 1 opening for this position.
How much salary can I expect?
Salary ranges will depend on your skills and experience. You can expect a starting salary of INR 1, which could go up to a monthly wage of INR 1.
How much experience is required for this job?
The candidate needs to have at least 3 - 5 year(s) of experience working in a similar position.
Who can apply for this job?
Any candidate from India can apply for this job.
Which nationality candidates can apply for this job?
Any candidate of any nationality is eligible to apply.
What will be the interview location?
The interview for this job will be held at Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Which licenses are required to apply for this job?
No licenses are required to apply for this job.
Is a CV required?
Yes, a CV is mandatory.
What is the preferred visa status for this job?
Candidates do not need a visa to apply for this job.
Is Video Intro required?
No, a video intro is not required.
Is it a work from home job or work from office job?
It is a work from the office job.
Is accommodation provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide accommodation to the candidate.
Will food and transportation be provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide food and transportation to the candidate.
Will the company provide free visa to the candidate?
No, the company will not provide a free visa to the candidate.
Can Quality Controller from India apply for this job?
Any candidate from India looking for Quality Controller job in Bahrain can apply for this job. You can download the app and directly apply from it.
How can I apply for this job?
To apply for this job, go to the Skillbee App and click on the listing. From there, you can contact HR to schedule an interview.
About the company
Ambe Consultancy Services Pvt. Ltd. is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Quality Controller in their office located in BAHRAIN. They are a HR CONSULTANCY with a team of 11-50 employees working to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.
More about this job
A quality controller is a person who monitors and evaluates the quality of products or services. They ensure that products or services meet specific standards, are made in an appropriate amount, and are delivered on time.
1. A bachelor's degree in business, engineering or a related field is required.
2. Experience as a quality control officer or supervisor is preferred.
3. Excellent problem solving and analytical skills are necessary to be successful as a QC manager.
4. Highly developed communication and coordination abilities are essential for successfully leading teams of QCs throughout the organization.
5. Strong leadership qualities are also important, as Quality Control managers often serve as leaders within their organizations
1. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
2. Proven experience in quality control or similar field
3. Knowledge of various software applications for quality assurance such as TQM, QC tools etc
4. Strong analytical ability to determine root causes of defects and devise corrective actions quickly
5. Experience working with teams in a collaborative environment
4500 - 5499 AED/month
AL DHIA HUMAN RESOURCE CONSULTANTS
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
• Bachelor's Degree • Knowledge in Quality Assurance. • 3 years’ experience within a similar environment. • Experience in implementation of QMS (Quality Management System) • Knowledge of relevant legislation and quality control standards • Data analysis skill, 8D (8 Discipline) and QC Tool
1500 - 2000 AED/month
D P TECHNICAL SERVICES
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Urgent requirement for B Gas level 2 candidates. Available in U A E .
2000 - 2250 AED/month
Ajman, United Arab Emirates
Quality Controller - HACCP certificate 2or 3 Level preferred - Minimum 1 year experience
1 - 1 INR/month
, United Arab Emirates
free requirement..... client interview 8th august 2022..