To apply for this job, click on the apply button given below. To learn more about how to apply for this job, watch this video!
URGENT REQUIREMENT FOR OMAN FAMOUS COMPANY DREAM VILLA CLIENT INTERVIEW 17/07/2022 AGE LIMIT-22-40 YEARS
How many openings are there?
There are 3 openings for this position.
How much salary can I expect?
Salary ranges will depend on your skills and experience. You can expect a starting salary of OMR 300, which could go up to a monthly wage of OMR 350.
How much experience is required for this job?
The candidate needs to have 4 - 5 year(s) of experience to apply for this job.
Who can apply for this job?
Any candidate from India can apply for this job.
Which nationality candidates can apply for this job?
Candidates from any nationality can apply.
What will be the interview location?
The interview for this job will be held online. All candidates living in India can attend.
Which licenses are required to apply for this job?
No licenses are required to apply for this job.
Is a CV required?
Yes, a CV is mandatory.
What is the preferred visa status for this job?
Candidates do not need a visa to apply for this job.
Is Video Intro required?
No, a video intro is not required.
Is it a work from home job or work from office job?
It is a work from the office job.
Is accommodation provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide accommodation to the candidate.
Will food and transportation be provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide food and transportation to the candidate.
Will the company provide free visa to the candidate?
No, the company will not provide a free visa to the candidate.
Can Quality Controller from India apply for this job?
Any candidate from India looking for Quality Controller job in Oman can apply for this job. You can download the app and directly apply from it.
How can I apply for this job?
You can apply for this job on the Skillbee App with just one click. You will be contacted by HR to schedule your interview.
About the company
Anujtech Overseas is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Quality Controller in their office located in OMAN. They are a HR CONSULTANCY with a team of 2-10 employees working to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.
More about this job
A quality controller is a person who oversees the quality of products or services. They help ensure that what is produced meets certain standards and expectations. A quality controller may also be responsible for ensuring employees are following proper safety procedures, reporting any problems they find during inspection, and more.
1. A college degree in business or a related field is required
2. Experience as a quality control manager, auditor, or engineer is preferred
3. Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills are necessary
4. Strong analytical abilities and the ability to develop procedures efficiently are essential
5. Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
1. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
2. Ability to work with a diverse range of teams and individuals
3. Experience in manufacturing or quality assurance/quality control roles
4. Knowledge of statistical sampling methods, standard operating procedures (SOPs),and compliance protocols
5. Excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
4500 - 5499 AED/month
AL DHIA HUMAN RESOURCE CONSULTANTS
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
• Bachelor's Degree • Knowledge in Quality Assurance. • 3 years’ experience within a similar environment. • Experience in implementation of QMS (Quality Management System) • Knowledge of relevant legislation and quality control standards • Data analysis skill, 8D (8 Discipline) and QC Tool
1500 - 2000 AED/month
D P TECHNICAL SERVICES
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Urgent requirement for B Gas level 2 candidates. Available in U A E .
2000 - 2250 AED/month
Ajman, United Arab Emirates
Quality Controller - HACCP certificate 2or 3 Level preferred - Minimum 1 year experience
1 - 1 INR/month
, United Arab Emirates
free requirement..... client interview 8th august 2022..