To apply for this job, click on the apply button given below. To learn more about how to apply for this job, watch this video!
Urgently Required for a leading luxury Perfume and OUD company in KSA 📌 To apply kindly send your resume to va**************************l.com 📌 Available positions: ✓ Quality Controller (SR 30******0) ✓ Lab Specialist (SR 50******0) 📌 Requirements: ✓ Required candidates from perfumes and Oud industries only ✓ English Speaking Candidates are mandatory
How many openings are there?
There is 1 opening for this position.
How much salary can I expect?
Salary ranges will depend on your skills and experience. You can expect a starting salary of SAR 3000, which could go up to a monthly wage of SAR 4000.
How much experience is required for this job?
The candidate needs to have 3 - 5 year(s) of experience to apply for this job.
Who can apply for this job?
Any candidate from India can apply for this job.
Which nationality candidates can apply for this job?
Any candidate of any nationality is eligible to apply.
What will be the interview location?
The interview for this job will be held at Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Which licenses are required to apply for this job?
No licenses are required to apply for this job.
Is a CV required?
Yes, a CV is mandatory.
What is the preferred visa status for this job?
Candidates do not need a visa to apply for this job.
Is Video Intro required?
No, a video intro is not required.
Is it a work from home job or work from office job?
It is a work from the office job.
Is accommodation provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide accommodation to the candidate.
Will food and transportation be provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide food and transportation to the candidate.
Will the company provide free visa to the candidate?
No, the company will not provide a free visa to the candidate.
Can Quality Controller from India apply for this job?
Any candidate from India looking for Quality Controller job in Saudi Arabia can apply for this job. You can download the app and directly apply from it.
How can I apply for this job?
To apply for this job, go to the Skillbee App and click on the listing. From there, you can contact HR to schedule an interview.
About the company
Soundlines is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Quality Controller in their office located in SAUDI ARABIA. They are a HR CONSULTANCY with a team of 11-50 employees working to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.
More about this job
A quality controller is responsible for ensuring that all products and services meet the required standards. They may audit processes or facilities to ensure compliance with established requirements, work with suppliers to improve product quality, or conduct internal audits of own operations.
1. A college degree in business or management is generally required for the position of Quality Controller.
2. Experience working with quality control information systems and process improvement methods is often advantageous for those looking to become a Quality Controller.
3. Excellent data analysis skills are necessary, as well as knowledge about various manufacturing processes and standards/guidelines applicable thereto.
4. Strong attention to detail and organizational skills are also essential; many QCs work closely with other departments within an organization (such as production or marketing) to ensure that products meet all requirements set forth by the company's quality policy(s).
5. Finally, QC managers must be able to effectively communicate their findings both internally and externally –both through written reports/documents and verbal presentations –to insure that everyone involved understands what needs to be done in order not only produce high-quality products but also maintain customer satisfaction levels
1. Familiarity with quality control methods and procedures.
2. Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision making skills.
3. Knowledge of current manufacturing processes and equipment used in the production line or facility .
4. Experience working within a manufacturing environment is helpful but not required .
5. Good communication, organizational,and interpersonal skills are also beneficial
4500 - 5499 AED/month
AL DHIA HUMAN RESOURCE CONSULTANTS
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
• Bachelor's Degree • Knowledge in Quality Assurance. • 3 years’ experience within a similar environment. • Experience in implementation of QMS (Quality Management System) • Knowledge of relevant legislation and quality control standards • Data analysis skill, 8D (8 Discipline) and QC Tool
1500 - 2000 AED/month
D P TECHNICAL SERVICES
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Urgent requirement for B Gas level 2 candidates. Available in U A E .
2000 - 2250 AED/month
Ajman, United Arab Emirates
Quality Controller - HACCP certificate 2or 3 Level preferred - Minimum 1 year experience
1 - 1 INR/month
, United Arab Emirates
free requirement..... client interview 8th august 2022..