To apply for this job, click on the apply button given below. To learn more about how to apply for this job, watch this video!
URGENT OPENING - QATAR - LONG -TERM Opening For a Leading OIL & GAS Company We Have Opening For Below Positions: MALE NURSE Bachelor Degree in Nursing with QCHP License. Min 5+ years experience. Gulf / Indian Experience Candidates Preferred. Interested Candidates Please Email your CVs on:ji********************l.com Contact on: +91 98*******9 / +91 22 61*****4
How many openings are there?
This position has 2 openings.
How much salary can I expect?
You can expect a minimum salary of INR 1 and can go up to INR 1. The salary offered will depend on your skills and experience.
How much experience is required for this job?
The candidate needs to have at least 5 - 6 year(s) of experience working in a similar position.
Which nationality candidates can apply for this job?
Candidates from any nationality can apply.
What will be the interview location?
The interview for this job will be held at Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Which licenses are required to apply for this job?
No licenses are required to apply for this job.
Is a CV required?
Yes, a CV is mandatory.
What is the preferred visa status for this job?
Candidates do not need a visa to apply for this job.
Is Video Intro required?
No, a video intro is not required.
Is it a work from home job or work from office job?
It is a work from the office job.
Is accommodation provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide accommodation to the candidate.
Will food and transportation be provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide food and transportation to the candidate.
Will the company provide free visa to the candidate?
No, the company will not provide a free visa to the candidate.
Can Registered Nurse from India apply for this job?
Any candidate from India looking for Registered Nurse job in Qatar can apply for this job. You can download the app and directly apply from it.
How can I apply for this job?
To apply for this job, go to the Skillbee App and click on the listing. From there, you can contact HR to schedule an interview.
About the company
Ambe Consultancy Services Pvt. Ltd. is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Registered Nurse in their office located in QATAR. They are a HR CONSULTANCY with a team of 11-50 employees working to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.
More about this job
A Registered Nurse (RN) is a licensed professional who provides comprehensive care for patients in hospitals, health centers and other medical settings. RNs are responsible for managing patient conditions and administering medications, as well as providing emotional support to their patients. They must have an associate's or bachelor's degree in nursing from an accredited educational institution and pass the National Board of Nursing Examinations' certification exam.
1. To become a Registered Nurse, you must have an undergraduate degree in nursing from an accredited school.
2. You will need to pass the National Council Licensure Examination (NCLX) and obtain a license from the state board of nurses.
3. Upon licensure, you will be required to complete continuing education credits every two years in order to maintain your license status.
4. In addition to meeting educational requirements, experience as a nurse is also often necessary before becoming registered with the state board of nurses- typically requiring at least 2 years of full-time work as a RN within one year prior to applying for registration or re-licensing examination).
5 .Registered Nurses are considered health care professionals and can use their title on official documents such as resumes and job applications
1. The ability to read and understand medical charts
2. The ability to assess the condition of patients and make recommendations for treatment
3. The ability to provide basic nursing care, such as wound cleaning and monitoring vital signs
4. The knowledge of safe patient handling practices, including how to administer medications correctly
5. Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
2500 - 2500 AED/month
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Nurse-1, salary-2500 aed and above, must have MOH license 2-3yrs of experience in UAE Female Any nationality Cancelled visa Free visa
4000 - 5000 AED/month
CAREER MENTOR HR CONSULTANCY
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
We are looking for Registered Nurse Nurse with MOH License who is willing to join immediately ,kindly share cv.
2500 - 2800 GBP/month
ITQAN IMMIGRATION SERVICES
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
IF INTERESTED PLEASE SEND THE FOLLOWING : COPY OF PASSPORT COPY OF EID COPY OF VISA IELTS BAND 7.0 GENERAL TRAINING OET
8000 - 8000 AED/month
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Nurse-1 Salary (8000aed) 2-3 years female philippines Any VISA (All the above) DOH certificate need free visa