To apply for this job, click on the apply button given below. To learn more about how to apply for this job, watch this video!
ARE YOU LOOKING TO HIRE NURSES & DOCTORS FROM INDIA OR LOCALLY AVAILABLE IN UAE. A golden opportunity for all employers!! Looking for eligible nurses and doctors? We have you covered with all the requirements at zero cost. Positions - Nurse (Female) - Nurse (Male) - Doctor (Consultant & Specialist) With- DHA/HAAD/MOH/DOH & Eligibility letter exam passed who can join immediately at Zero Cost. Call for any query: +971 50 525 1320, +971 56 525 1346, +971 56 525 1344 Email: bd****************al.in, bd***************al.in, bd***************al.in
How many openings are there?
This position has 2 openings.
How much salary can I expect?
Your salary will depend on your skills and experience. You can expect a minimum salary of AED 1, but you could earn up to AED 1 if you meet the company's requirements.
How much experience is required for this job?
The candidate needs to have at least 3 - 5 year(s) of experience working in a similar position.
Who can apply for this job?
Any candidate from India can apply for this job.
Which nationality candidates can apply for this job?
Any candidate of any nationality is eligible to apply.
What will be the interview location?
The interview for this job will be held at India.
Which licenses are required to apply for this job?
The candidate must have a valid UAE DHA Certificate, UAE MOH Certificate to apply for this job.
Is a CV required?
Yes, a CV is mandatory.
What is the preferred visa status for this job?
Candidates do not need a visa to apply for this job.
Is Video Intro required?
No, a video intro is not required.
Is it a work from home job or work from office job?
It is a work from the office job.
Is accommodation provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide accommodation to the candidate.
Will food and transportation be provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide food and transportation to the candidate.
Will the company provide free visa to the candidate?
No, the company will not provide a free visa to the candidate.
Can Registered Nurse from India apply for this job?
Any candidate from India looking for Registered Nurse job in United Arab Emirates can apply for this job. You can download the app and directly apply from it.
How can I apply for this job?
You can apply for this job on the Skillbee App by clicking one button. You can schedule your interview with HR through the app as well.
About the company
Hr International is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Registered Nurse in their office located in UNITED ARAB EMIRATES. They are a HR CONSULTANCY that provide excellent services in Management Consulting. They have 11-50 employees working to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection. Overseas Recruitment
More about this job
A Registered Nurse is a licensed professional who has completed an accredited degree in nursing and maintains certification by the National League for Nursing. They work in hospitals, clinics, homes, schools or other health care settings providing patient care including physical examinations, diagnostic services and treatment plans.
1. Education: A registered nurse must have a diploma or degree in nursing from an accredited institution.
2. Experience: Registered nurses typically require at least 1,000 hours of experience working directly with patients in a hospital setting before they can practice independently.
3. Certification: To become certified as a registered nurse, candidates must pass the National Board for Nursing Examinations (NBCE) certification exam and complete additional requirements such as continuing education credits and clinical practice experiences.
4. Licensure/Certification: In order to legallypractice as a RN, individuals must first obtain licensure through their state board of nursing., after which they may pursue NBCE certification..
5 . Workplace Requirements : Registered nurses are required to abide by many workplace regulations including maintaining professional attire and hygiene standards
1. Knowledge of medical terminology and concepts
2. Excellent interpersonal skills, including being able to work effectively with other healthcare professionals and patients
3. Passion for caring for others through compassionate nursing care
4. Experience working in a hospital or health care setting is preferred but not required
5. Registered Nurses must have at least an associate degree from an accredited school
2500 - 2500 AED/month
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Nurse-1, salary-2500 aed and above, must have MOH license 2-3yrs of experience in UAE Female Any nationality Cancelled visa Free visa
4000 - 5000 AED/month
CAREER MENTOR HR CONSULTANCY
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
We are looking for Registered Nurse Nurse with MOH License who is willing to join immediately ,kindly share cv.
2500 - 2800 GBP/month
ITQAN IMMIGRATION SERVICES
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
IF INTERESTED PLEASE SEND THE FOLLOWING : COPY OF PASSPORT COPY OF EID COPY OF VISA IELTS BAND 7.0 GENERAL TRAINING OET
8000 - 8000 AED/month
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Nurse-1 Salary (8000aed) 2-3 years female philippines Any VISA (All the above) DOH certificate need free visa