CLIENT INTERVIEW ON 21ST&24TH SEP 2022 OPERATORS -should have valid license
How many openings are there?
There are 10 openings for this position.
How much salary can I expect?
Your salary will depend on your skills and experience. You can expect a minimum salary of INR 1, but you could earn up to INR 1 if you meet the company's requirements.
How much experience is required for this job?
The candidate needs to have 5 - 10 year(s) of experience to apply for this job.
Which nationality candidates can apply for this job?
Any candidate of any nationality is eligible to apply.
What will be the interview location?
The interview for this job will be held at Online (Zoom Interview).
Which licenses are required to apply for this job?
No licenses are required to apply for this job.
Is a CV required?
Yes, a CV is mandatory.
What is the preferred visa status for this job?
Candidates do not need a visa to apply for this job.
Is Video Intro required?
No, a video intro is not required.
Is it a work from home job or work from office job?
It is a work from the office job.
Is accommodation provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide accommodation to the candidate.
Will food and transportation be provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide food and transportation to the candidate.
Will the company provide free visa to the candidate?
No, the company will not provide a free visa to the candidate.
Can Safety Officer from India apply for this job?
Any candidate from India looking for Safety Officer job in Qatar can apply for this job. You can download the app and directly apply from it.
How can I apply for this job?
You can apply for this job on the Skillbee App with just one click. You will be contacted by HR to schedule your interview.
Al-yousuf Enterprises is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Safety Officer in their office located in QATAR. They are a HR CONSULTANCY with a team of 11-50 employees working to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.
A safety officer is a person who has been designated by their employer to ensure the safe operation of their workplace. This can include ensuring that all employees are following company policies and procedures, investigating any accidents or incidents, and providing support when needed. Safety officers may also be responsible for training new employees on how to safely work in the facility.
1. A minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent is required to become a safety officer.
2. Candidates must be able to exercise sound judgment in managing and directing personnel in the safe operation of their workplace.
3. Previous experience as a safety officer is advantageous, but not mandatory for consideration - new officers can learn from experienced professionals if they have the opportunity and commitment to do so.
4. Safety officers need strong problem solving abilities, both independently and within teams, because they are responsible for creating solutions that keep people safe at work while meeting production goals or regulatory requirements..
5. Officers should also be comfortable working with others inside and outside organizations on collaborative efforts aimed at improving worker safety
1. Knowledge of OSHA regulations and practices
2. Strong communication and interpersonal skills
3. Attention to detail
4. Commitment to safety culture and attitude in the workplace
5. Experience working with workers who have different types of disabilities
4000 - 4500 AED/month
BTECH TECHNICAL SERVICES LLC
Al Aweer, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Only candidate with own visa can apply. 1. Shall present NoC from current employer. 2. Shall present Under Taking Letter from current employer. 3. Working hours Monday - Saturday
2000 - 2500 AED/month
A S I SEA CARGO SERVICES L.L.C
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Safety Officer required in Construction Field fresher can apply
2000 - 4000 AED/month
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Working hours - As per UAE Law Accommodation and transportation provided
2500 - 2700 AED/month
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
1-2 Years Relevant UAE working experience Training in Fire Fighting/First Aid/Accident Investigation/IOSH Safety Mngt Job Profile - To assist the OSH Officer with the day to day activities - To assist in collecting the data of the team - To assist in filing all documentations of the team - To provide guidance, support, educate the employees regarding safety - To mitigate general risk - To ensure compliance with safety measures - To ensure all firefighting equipment are functional - To communicate indicators, to draw up management reports and to propose action plans - Be fluent in English, Hindi and Urdu.