CV selection ... CV SHORTLISTING IN PROGRESS..... gulf exp preferred....
How many openings are there?
This position has 30 openings.
How much salary can I expect?
Salary ranges will depend on your skills and experience. You can expect a starting salary of SAR 3000, which could go up to a monthly wage of SAR 3000.
How much experience is required for this job?
The candidate needs to have at least 5 - 10 year(s) of experience working in a similar position.
Which nationality candidates can apply for this job?
Candidates from any nationality can apply.
What will be the interview location?
The interview for this job will be held online. All candidates living in India can attend.
Which licenses are required to apply for this job?
No licenses are required to apply for this job.
Is a CV required?
Yes, a CV is mandatory.
What is the preferred visa status for this job?
Candidates do not need a visa to apply for this job.
Is Video Intro required?
No, a video intro is not required.
Is it a work from home job or work from office job?
It is a work from the office job.
Is accommodation provided by the company?
Yes, the company will provide accommodation to the candidate.
Will food and transportation be provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide food and transportation to the candidate.
Will the company provide free visa to the candidate?
No, the company will not provide a free visa to the candidate.
Can Safety Officer from India apply for this job?
Any candidate from India looking for Safety Officer job in Saudi Arabia can apply for this job. You can download the app and directly apply from it.
How can I apply for this job?
You can apply for this job on the Skillbee App by clicking one button. You can schedule your interview with HR through the app as well.
About the company
J.r.consultants is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Safety Officer in their office located in SAUDI ARABIA. They are a HR CONSULTANCY with a team of 11-50 employees working to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.
More about this job
A safety officer is a person who oversees the safety of employees and visitors in an organization. This includes ensuring that all work areas are safe, enforcing company policies related to safety, and providing training for workers on how to maintain their own personal safety.
1. A degree in safety or law enforcement is usually required.
2. Previous experience working with hazardous materials and/or emergency response teams is often a benefit for those looking to pursue this career path.
3. Safety officers are responsible for ensuring the safety of their coworkers, as well as members of the public who may come into contact with the company's operations or products during normal business hours (and sometimes beyond).
4. Common duties include conducting inspections, issuing citations, and leading efforts towards improving workplace safety standards overall; manysafety officers also maintain specialized knowledge in specific areas such as chemical handling or evacuation protocols..
5. In order to be effective at his job, a successful security officer must have strong interpersonal skills along with dependable investigative abilities - both qualities that can be developed over time through dedication and hard work
The skills required to become a Safety Officer vary depending on the position. However, most positions typically require experience in safety and law enforcement.
4000 - 4500 AED/month
BTECH TECHNICAL SERVICES LLC
Al Aweer, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Only candidate with own visa can apply. 1. Shall present NoC from current employer. 2. Shall present Under Taking Letter from current employer. 3. Working hours Monday - Saturday
2000 - 2500 AED/month
A S I SEA CARGO SERVICES L.L.C
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Safety Officer required in Construction Field fresher can apply
2000 - 4000 AED/month
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Working hours - As per UAE Law Accommodation and transportation provided
2500 - 2700 AED/month
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
1-2 Years Relevant UAE working experience Training in Fire Fighting/First Aid/Accident Investigation/IOSH Safety Mngt Job Profile - To assist the OSH Officer with the day to day activities - To assist in collecting the data of the team - To assist in filing all documentations of the team - To provide guidance, support, educate the employees regarding safety - To mitigate general risk - To ensure compliance with safety measures - To ensure all firefighting equipment are functional - To communicate indicators, to draw up management reports and to propose action plans - Be fluent in English, Hindi and Urdu.