Candidates Should have knowledge in Linear Accelerator Ready to relocate Bangalore Graduate in any stream
How many openings are there?
This position has 50 openings.
How much salary can I expect?
Salary ranges will depend on your skills and experience. You can expect a starting salary of INR 50000, which could go up to a monthly wage of INR 80000.
How much experience is required for this job?
The candidate needs to have at least 5 - 10 year(s) of experience working in a similar position.
Which nationality candidates can apply for this job?
Candidates from any nationality can apply.
What will be the interview location?
The interview for this job will be held online. All candidates living in India can attend.
Which licenses are required to apply for this job?
No licenses are required to apply for this job.
Is a CV required?
Yes, a CV is mandatory.
What is the preferred visa status for this job?
Candidates do not need a visa to apply for this job.
Is Video Intro required?
No, a video intro is not required.
Is it a work from home job or work from office job?
It is a work from the office job.
Is accommodation provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide accommodation to the candidate.
Will food and transportation be provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide food and transportation to the candidate.
Will the company provide free visa to the candidate?
No, the company will not provide a free visa to the candidate.
Can Sales Engineer from India apply for this job?
Any candidate from India looking for Sales Engineer job in Karnataka can apply for this job. You can download the app and directly apply from it.
How can I apply for this job?
To apply for this job, go to the Skillbee App and click on the listing. From there, you can contact HR to schedule an interview.
About the company
Seagull International - Gulf Jobs is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Sales Engineer in their office located in INDIA. They are a HR CONSULTANCY with a team of 2-10 employees working to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.
More about this job
A Sales Engineer is responsible for developing and implementing sales strategies, creating and managing customer relationships, conducting market research to identify new opportunities, setting up presentations and negotiations with potential customers, maintaining accurate records of the company's sales activity.
1. In-depth knowledge of sales and marketing concepts
2. Proven experience in engineering or product development environments
3. Strong technical skills, including expertise in software development tools and programming languages
4. Excellent communication and problem solving abilities
5. Experience working with customers
In order to become a Sales Engineer, you need the following skills:
- Strong technical skills - You must be able to understand complex technology and have the ability to explain it in clear terms. This includes both understanding how software works on an individual level as well as being familiar with industry trends and best practices.
- Proven sales experience – Having previous sales experience is key if you want to succeed in this career field. Not only will this give you valuable insight into what makes customers buy products or services, but also it will help build your credibility when trying to sell new ideas or proposals.
- Excellent problem solving abilities – As a Sales Engineer, you’ll frequently be called upon to solve problems that others cannot or do not want to address. In order for these challenges not derail your team’s momentum, you need strong problem solving abilities which include excellent critical thinking techniques and resilience under pressure.
- Ability work independently – Being selfsufficient is essential if success as a Sales Engineer is your ultimate goal; many projects require taking ownership of solutions from start (rather than simply providing support). Therefore having good initiative along with strong working habits are important traits for anyone looking at becoming aSales Engineer
5000 - 10000 AED/month
ADUBA SAFETY SYSTEMS AND FIRE PROTECTION
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Needed an experienced sales Engineer for a Fire Fighting Company. Immediate Joining
2000 - 2500 AED/month
LUMIERE ELECTRO MECHANICAL CONT LLC
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
1. Must Have MEP or FLS Field Experience 2. Good Personality 3. Good Language
2500 - 3000 AED/month
FIXING TEAM TECHNICAL SERVICES
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
For Sales Engineer: 1. Applicant must be able to achieve the targets. 2. Generate new prospects & Leads and able to close the sale. 2. Male only. (preferably Indians). 3. Energetic and presentable. For Telemarketing: 1. Fluent in English and able to communicate on call as the job requirement is cold calling. 2. Able to use Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). 3. Able to handle the Admin work. 4. Female Only.
3000 - 3000 AED/month
PARAMOUNT HEIGHTS TECHNICAL SERVICES LLC
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
We are a reputed Dubai-based Facilities Maintenance Company, who are looking for Sales and Operations Engineer to grow our Corporate Client base in Dubai and N.Emirates Key Skills 1. Confident and ambitious with a drive to succeed with some previous experience operations and selling services to Corporates. However, freshers may also apply. 2. Excellent communication and English language skills- spoken and written. Additional languages like Arabic, Malayalam , Urdu, Hindi are a plus 3. An understanding of maintenance terms and trades like MEP, HVAC etc. Previous experience within the building construction/facilities management/ technical maintenance industries will be an advantage. If you are interested in this role, please email your latest resume with a cover note explaining your interest to ik**********l.com