TAMIL NADU CANDIDATES : 90*******4 KERALA CANDIDATES : 98*******8 CALL TIME : MORNING 9 : 00 AM TO EVENING 7 : 00 PM
How many openings are there?
There are 10 openings for this position.
How much salary can I expect?
You can expect a minimum salary of KWD 300 and can go up to KWD 300. The salary offered will depend on your skills and experience.
Who can apply for this job?
Any candidate from India can apply for this job.
Which nationality candidates can apply for this job?
Any candidate of any nationality is eligible to apply.
What will be the interview location?
The interview for this job will be held online. All candidates living in India can attend.
Which licenses are required to apply for this job?
No licenses are required to apply for this job.
Is a CV required?
No, a CV is not mandatory.
What is the preferred visa status for this job?
Candidates do not need a visa to apply for this job.
Is Video Intro required?
No, a video intro is not required.
Is it a work from home job or work from office job?
It is a work from the office job.
Is accommodation provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide accommodation to the candidate.
Will food and transportation be provided by the company?
No, the company will not provide food and transportation to the candidate.
Will the company provide free visa to the candidate?
No, the company will not provide a free visa to the candidate.
Can Supermarket Incharge from India apply for this job?
Any candidate from India looking for Supermarket Incharge job in Kuwait can apply for this job. You can download the app and directly apply from it.
How can I apply for this job?
Ss Consultants is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Supermarket Incharge in their office located in KUWAIT. They are a DIRECT COMPANY with a team of 11-50 employees working to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.
A supermarket incharge is responsible for all aspects of the operation and management of a grocery store. This person typically oversees employee hiring, training, scheduling, budgets, inventory control, marketing/sales strategies and more.
Supermarket Incharge must have:
1. Strong customer service skills
2. Excellent communication and relationship building abilities
3. Knowledge of grocery products and merchandising principles
4. Proven experience leading a team of employees in a retail setting or managing an inventory system
1. Strong communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to work independently;
2. Knowledge of supermarket systems and procedures;
3. Experience working with customers both in a retail setting and on a personal level;
4. Proven leadership abilities, including the ability to set clear goals and manage employees effectively;
5. Extensive knowledge about food products
4000 - 5000 AED/month
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
• Ensure strategic goals and sales targets of the store are met by maximizing sales and gross profit, reviewing sales performance, controlling expenses and managing inventory. • Monitor stock and inventory, and perform quality assurance of merchandise on a regular basis. • Achieve financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditure; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions. • Regular communication and documentation with the logistics team for the smooth flow of products. • Overseeing a variety of initiatives to maximize sales and profitability in line with company objectives, developing the sales and operating Budget for the Stores and its strict monitoring month to month. • Ensuring effective store layouts with regard to sales versus space contributions • Manage, help and motivate the team to increase sales and ensure efficiency. • Analyzing sales figures and forecasting future sales. • Analyze and interpret the recent trends in the market. And understand the forthcoming customer buying behavior. • Dealing with staff issues, interview the potential staff, conducting appraisals and performance reviews etc. • Responding to customer complaints and comments. • Maintaining supplier relationships and their payment overview • Proper coordination with category team for replenishment • Keep and maintain regular customer conversion percentage as 75 by ensuring effective utilization of loyalty programs and high-level customer service even after sales on their queries. • Take initiatives and control measures to prevent Shrinkage, minimize stock aging and merchandise damages • Ensure all the store activities & promotion are applied on floor as per launch pack & guidelines • Analyzing fast moving & slow moving categories at store level & focusing on the same. • Introducing new categories & products in the store in coordination with category managers and functional head. • Responsible for entire store team training & development to increase the individual productivity & also their personal development. • Planning and executing business strategies based on KPIs • Ensuring high standards of customer service and operational efficiency in stores • Ensuring the visual display of the stores as per the standards • Compliance with the company's processes (SOP). • Achieving the daily and monthly sales target of the store • High‑value items daily stock take • Daily check the items receiving with physical stocks to minimize the shrinkage. • Ensure no expiry items shall be found on shelves. Prepare monthly expiry check list and timely action • Educate operations team on best practices, company policies, and service excellence standards. • Professionally interact with potential walk-in-customers and provide details, features and general product and promotional information. • Plan and prepare staff vacation, leave, shift, and training schedules. • Ensure all food staff having BFH and OHC certification. • Ensure store having 2 PIC certified staffs. • Monitor after sales service and merchandise returns. • Ensuring the highest standards of shop floor and outside presentation and merchandise display are maintained in accordance with corporate image standards • Checking the movement of products and maintaining proper availability of all item. • Check and update the price daily. • Check and ensure Promotion items availability in the store • High visibility of top selling lines (Products/Price/Signage's) • Oversee and maintain employee in-out register • Keep and maintain maintenance log and other legal documents. • Maintaining an efficient work environment. • Give daily brief to staff about the key areas of focus. • Daily checking negative margin, negative sales, stock summary etc.
1500 - 2500 AED/month
RIGHT BUY SUPERMARKET
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Bike rider -4(1500-2500) Customer service staff -4(1500-2500) Supermarket manager -2(1500-2500) Supermarket supervisor -3(1500-2500) Cashier 4(1500-2500)" 2-3 years male any nationality Any VISA (All the above) acc/visa/medical insurance
2000 - 2000 AED/month
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
supermarket supervisor - 1( 2000 AED ) Minimum 2 yr experience in uae Male Indian (Kerala ) Accommodation/ FREE VISA 9 hr duty + OT location: Jabal Ali 1, Jebel Ali, Dubai
3000 - 4000 AED/month
AL MDINA HYPERMARKET GROUP
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Indians, Bangladeshis, Nepalese, Srilankans, and Filipinos only