SAUDI ARABIA - REQUIRED IN LARGE NUMBERS FOR REPUTED OIL & GAS COMPANY (SHORT TERM/SHUTDOWN PROJECT) WALK-IN FOR INTERVIEW ON 23RD, 24TH & 25TH JULY 2022 FINAL CLIENT INTERVIEW ON 26TH JULY 2022 AT MUMBAI
How many openings are there?
This position has 10 openings.
How much salary can I expect?
Your salary will depend on your skills and experience. You can expect a minimum salary of INR 1, but you could earn up to INR 1 if you meet the company's requirements.
How much experience is required for this job?
The candidate needs to have at least 5 - 10 year(s) of experience working in a similar position.
Which nationality candidates can apply for this job?
Any candidate of any nationality is eligible to apply.
What will be the interview location?
The interview for this job will be held online. All candidates living in India can attend.
Which licenses are required to apply for this job?
No licenses are required to apply for this job.
Is a CV required?
Yes, a CV is mandatory.
What is the preferred visa status for this job?
Candidates do not need a visa to apply for this job.
Is Video Intro required?
No, a video intro is not required.
Is it a work from home job or work from office job?
It is a work from the office job.
Is accommodation provided by the company?
Yes, the company will provide accommodation to the candidate.
Will food and transportation be provided by the company?
Yes, the company will provide food and transportation to the candidate.
Will the company provide free visa to the candidate?
No, the company will not provide a free visa to the candidate.
Can Welding Supervisor from India apply for this job?
Any candidate from India looking for Welding Supervisor job in Saudi Arabia can apply for this job. You can download the app and directly apply from it.
How can I apply for this job?
Asmacs Tours & Travel is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Welding Supervisor in their office located in SAUDI ARABIA. They are a DIRECT COMPANY with a team of 2-10 employees working to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.
A welding supervisor is responsible for overseeing the welders in a manufacturing or construction environment. They ensure that all welds are properly made and inspected, monitor work progress to make sure deadlines are met, and provide training where necessary.
1. Knowledge of welding processes and techniques.
2. Strong work ethic and attention to detail.
3. Experience in a Welding Supervisor role or similar position with welders on staff.
4. Excellent communication, organizational, problem solving skills and ability to lead teams of welders/operators effectively under pressure situations。
1. The ability to read blueprints and understand the function of a weldment or assembly.
2. The ability to identify potential problems with welding procedures and correct them before they cause failures.
3. Knowledge of metalworking processes, including arc Welding, MIG Welding, TIG Welding and Gas-Shielded Arc Welder (GSAW) technology
4. Experience working in a manufacturing environment where welding is an integral part of production activities
5. Demonstrated competency in coaching welders on safe practices and quality control
3000 - 4000 AED/month
CTF METAL STEEL WORKSHOP
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Working Hours 8am to 5pm, Monday to Saturday Well knowledge in steel fabrication
2500 - 3500 AED/month
RAYAAT ADVERTISING & PUBLISHING
Ajman, United Arab Emirates
sat - thu 8am to 5pm accommodation transportation medical insurance
1 - 751 INR/month
, Saudi Arabia
The candidate must possess good customer service skills and be customer-focused. Benefits include free visa and food.
1 - 1001 INR/month
, Saudi Arabia
Candidate Benefits will include Visa, medical card, leave & Air tickets, and other benefits as per Labour law. Proven working experience in the same field or a similar role.