• Installing, maintaining and repairing ventilation and air conditioning systems and equipment.
• Identifying maintenance risks on equipment.
• Diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC systems.
• Cleaning, adjusting and repairing systems, and performing warranty services.
• Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently.
• Providing technical direction and on-the-job training.
• Keeping daily logs and records of all maintenance functions.
• Ensuring compliance with appliance standards and with Occupational Health and Safety procedure.
• Complying with service standards, work instructions and customers' requirements.
• Assisting with customers' queries.
• Fills compressor with refrigerant and starts unit.
• Measure’s compressor pressure to determine efficiency of compressor, using gauge.
• Removes faulty units, disassembles them, and replaces worn and broken parts and fluid in unit.
• Make adjustment and do calibrations of thermostatic controls.
• Install new air-conditioning systems and equipment.
• Inspect and maintain refrigerators and ice machines, and chilled water supply systems.
No. of Openings: 2
Experience: 3 - 5 years
Gender Required: Male
Nationality Required: India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Nepal.
Visa Status Required: UAE Visit Visa, UAE Cancel/Expired Visa, UAE Work/Employment Visa
License/Certificates Required: None
Is CV Required? No
Is Video Intro Required? No
Name: Fixperts Contracting Llc
Company Type: DIRECT COMPANY
Company Size: 201-500 employees
Industry Type: Facilities Services
Company Description: Fixperts is a leading provider for building maintenance, repair and refurbishing services in the United Arab Emirates