• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance, any additions qualification will be considered.
• Min 5 years relevant experience in financial & management accounting
• Relevant experience in audit and costing is a must.
• Excellent strategic planning skills and able to interact with all levels.
• Good MS Office skills particularly strong capabilities in MS Excel.
• Able to work independently and highly meticulous.
• Working experience in Oracle/SAP/SAGE is highly regarded
• Must be/have: Service oriented, Critical thinking, Evaluative skills, Decision making, Knowledge of current technologies, Excellent mathematical skills, Communication skills, Time management, Organizational skills, Problem solving skills, Leadership skills, administrative skills, Supervision, Teamwork, and Detail oriented.
• Handle full spectrum of financial and cost accounting role e.g. Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables, General Ledger, forecasting, budgeting etc.
• Responsible for day-to-day finance and accounts operations.
• Perform full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts.
• Perform project cost forecasts/budgets, cost tracking, monitoring, and controls.
• Responsible for timely monthly consolidated financial statements, payments, cash-flow management reporting.
• Review & approve payment vouchers & journal entries.
• Perform cash flow forecasting, budgeting, and working closely with the operations and project teams.
• Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies for the set up.
• Consultative with the respective departments on cost reduction initiatives
No. of Openings: 1
Experience: 5 - 8 years
Gender Required: Any
Nationality Required: Any Nationality Can Apply
Visa Status Required: Any Visa Status
License/Certificates Required: None
Is CV Required? Yes
Is Video Intro Required? No