• Manage all accounting transactions
• Prepare budget and financial forecasts
• Publish financial statements in time
• Ensure timely bank payments
• Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
• Comply with financial policies and regulations
• Provides financial information by analyzing accounting data and preparing reports.
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by analyzing account information.
• Prepare, review and control all types of Letters of credit (L/C) and letter of Guarantee (L/G)
• Ensure that expended and committed costs are complete, posted per proper Coding
• Elevate internal control concerns to the appropriate level of management.
• Control and review Cost, revenue and accounts receivable, payable status
• Prepare cash flow
• Provide consistent, accurate and timely project financial information to both local and corporate management and joint venture partners.
• Manage financial aspects of project related joint venture relationships
• Monthly preparation of closing and financial reports
• Control expenditure and receipt of project-related funds.
• Ensuring adherence to the Delegation of Authority and that all financial records including original agreements are maintained.
• Daily monitoring of bank balances, overdraft limits, available facilities to take the necessary action to make the required funds available on time to cover the cash outflow
No. of Openings: 1
Experience: 5 - 8 years
Gender Required: Any
Nationality Required: Philippines, India, Pakistan. Must not be from