Responsible for learning company purchasing policies and procedures, and assist in maintaining supply inventory levels required for effective company operation. The successful candidate will also be responsible for conducting regular price comparisons to ensure that the company is always getting the
best price for product that is purchased.
1. Develop and maintain a solid knowledge and working relationship with vendors.
2. Review purchasing agreements and orders with vendors and maintain open lines of communications with those vendors to keep relevant supply data up to date.
3. Develop an active process for measuring supply inventory and determining purchasing needs based on quarterly and annual numbers.
4. Compare product deliveries with issued purchase orders and contact vendors when there are discrepancies.
5. Follow up with orders for expediting.
6. Evaluate the impact of supply shortages and/or delays to customer orders and communicate with the affected salespeople to mitigate customer problems.
1. Proficient use of computer; use of database software a must.
2. Strong organizational skills; must be able to establish priorities and multi-task.
3. Excellent interpersonal, verbal and writing skills needed to present or communicate effectively with all levels of management and vendors.
4. Must be detail-oriented with a high level of accuracy.
5. Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
6. You should hold a Bachelor Degree.
No. of Openings: 1
Experience: 1 - 3 years
Gender Required: Any
Nationality Required: India, Philippines, Pakistan. Must not be from