This position requires minimum qualification as Diploma in Electrical / Industrial Trade Certification in Mechanical (02 years) from a recognized institution with Minimum two (2) years in power plant, and experience in combined cycle power plant is added advantage. Candidates shall have knowledge of Electrical Maintenance of Equipment at Combined Cycle Power Plant, Desalination works, Safety at Work. Candidate shall have fluency in English speaking & writing and able to use computer.
1. Ensure that companies Quality, Health, Safety & Environment policies & procedures are strictly followed in each and every job.
2. Provide technical services to maintain, overhaul or repair assigned electrical equipment such as MV/LV
motors and feeders, MV/LV switchboards, synchronous generators, control panels, emergency diesel
generators, transformers, battery banks & chargers and other associated equipment with Gas turbines,
Steam turbines, HRSG, Desalination plants etc.
3. Practical experience of maintaining motor operated valve actuators and associated equipment.
4. Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem of electrical equipment.
5. Perform physically demanding tasks, such as laying conduit, cables and moving and lifting heavy objects.
6. Trouble shooting of lighting circuits.
7. Perform troubleshooting activities as necessary to determine failure conditions and rectifies the defects found.
8. Follow Method Statement Work Instruction and Procedures.
9. Supports the 24-hour operation by being regularly available for call-out at short notice.
Company Description: Aspire Mechanical & Electrical Services LLC is an ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001 Certified, ADNOC ICV Certified, Abu Dhabi, UAE based company providing smart & innovative solutions in engineering discipline. These mainly include Mechanical, Civil, Electrical and instrumentation services to various industries such as Power & Water, Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, chemical, Steel, Paper, Insulation, cement, Construction and other manufacturing industries.
The company was founded in March 2014 and since then it has achieved unprecedented growth and confidence while continuously expanding human resource and number of customers.
It has lived truly to its theme “It’s Possible”.
This growth and success is due to the confidence and trust shown by our clients and delivered by the Aspire team. The companies future is being built to enable continued expansion of resources and capabilities, which will contribute to demand in Abu Dhabi and UAE Market.
We look forward to the continued support and trust from our clients, our team and all stake holders in future.