1. This candidate should be able to handle variety of audits independently and also supervise a team of auditors.
2. Assisting closely with managing partner in business development.
3. Liaise with client’s accounts, management or company directors
4. The candidate should have the skills to plan the audit, identify risk areas, prepare the audit strategy and execute / supervise execution of the audits efficiently.
5. The candidate should be presentable and able to manage and foster healthy client relationships. The candidate should possess an proficient knowledge of IFRS.
6. Proficient in using accounting software like Tally, • Quick book, other similar software
Interested to work in other compliance areas
1. CA/CPA/ACCA qualified
2. The ideal candidate will have around 5+ years of experience in an audit organization handling and executing audits in Abu Dhabi only.
3. Command over English is a mandatory requirement.
4. UAE Driving License is an advantage
5. Arabic reading and writing is an advantage
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED8,000.00 - AED9,000.00 per month + Commission
Application Deadline: 20/07/2021
Expected Start Date: 01/08/2021
Job Type: Permanent