• CA inter or finalist with articles of 3 years. CPA with three years of experience
• Audit Associates work under the supervision of Senior associates on particular engagements. Their primary responsibility is to prepare the working papers following the firm and professional standard, as delegated by the senior. Their primary job is to ensure that they deliver quality services on deadline
• Major duties and responsibilities
• Client & Customer Focus
• Updating of system documentation
• Setting up and referencing a file
• Develop industry knowledge to complement functional skills
• Compliance testing, including system walkthrough
• Basic Analytical Review (AR) procedures
• Get involved in the audit of fewer financial statements captions (Including but not limited to),
• Accounts payable (AP), fixed assets, other receivable, other payables, and expense review.
• Ensure that the engagement reviews are completed within the given time frame.
• Fixed assets, excluding the assessment of capital work in progress and fixed policies when these audits are complex and riskier
• Help new recruited associates & assist in settling in.
• Accounts receivable, and may include the evaluation of the provision for doubtful debts
• The audit of the client’s statutory records, internal controls, and consolidated accounts
• Attending stock counts and the follow up of the counts
• Audit administration (casting, photocopying, filing)
• Client relations, participate in client meetings when required
• Participates in the pre-engagement planning, with team members and client staff when needed. Discuss client’s needs/expectations, team roles, budgets, and other things necessary to carry out the engagement.
• Profile Education requirements:
• BSc in accounting or equivalent
• Technically sound, thorough knowledge of IFRS & ISA
Work experience requirements:
• 1-2 Years of audit experience
• Knowledge in accounting concepts
Knowledge / Technical Skills:
• Good English communication skills and professional skills.
• Great platform for candidates who are looking for learning opportunities and skills
• Good Microsoft, computer skills will be an added advantage
No. of Openings: 2
Experience: 1 - 3 years
Gender Required: Any
Nationality Required: India, Philippines, Sri Lanka. Must not be from
Visa Status Required: UAE Visit Visa, UAE Cancel/Expired Visa, UAE Spouse/Husband Visa
License/Certificates Required: None
Is CV Required? Yes
Is Video Intro Required? No
Name: Skm International Chartered Accountants
Company Type: DIRECT COMPANY
Company Size: 2-10 employees
Industry Type: Accounting
Company Description: We are one of the
Reputed international firm based in Dubai since 15 years.