Auto Electrician - Job Description
• Contributing to our goal of total customer satisfaction by proper and timely execution of all repair orders.
• Carrying out service and repairs of customer vehicles with zero comebacks.
• Completing all repair orders within the time allocated.
• Achieving monthly productivity target as set by the higher management.
• Returning customer vehicles in a clean condition.
• Ensuring quality control levels are attained.
• Performing the jobs assigned correctly the first time.
• Using all protective equipment to maintain the cleanliness of customer’s vehicle (Seat Covers, Floor Mats, and Fender Covers).
• Maintaining an adequate inventory of hand tools to meet the servicing, designing and repairing requirements.
• Ensuring all customer requests on the repair order are being completed to a high-quality standard.
• Striving to complete all repair orders within the time allotted by Workshop Controller/Engineer.
• Identifying and advising workshop controller of any additional repair items found on customer vehicles.
• Carrying out final inspection of all work completed on the assigned job card.
• Clocking-on to fingerprint scanner of our facility upon arrival and off upon departure.
• Maintaining accurate clocking practices by clocking on and off every repair order by reporting to the Workshop Controller/Engineer.
• Treating customers’ vehicles and belongings with care.
• Transcribing clear accurate account of all work complete onto the repair orders.
• Maintaining a clean and professional appearance at all times whilst on premises. Keeping work area clean and tidy at all times.
• Inspecting vehicle engine and mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately.
• Inspecting vehicle computer and electronic systems to repair, maintain and upgrade.
• Conducting routine maintenance work (replacing fluids, lubricating parts etc.) aiming to vehicle functionality and longevity.
• Scheduling future maintenance sessions and advise Customer on good vehicle use.
• Repairing or replacing broken or dysfunctional parts and fix issues.
• Providing accurate estimates (cost, time, effort) for a repair or maintenance job.
• Producing new wiring harness.
• Repairing vehicle wiring harness.
• Minimum 5 to 10 years of experience working with EUROPEAN, AMERICAN and JAPANESE cars.
• High school graduate or technical education in automotive field.
• A commitment to excellent customer service.
• Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build strong relationship with the team.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment.
• Experience working with classic cars (Preferred).
• Communication skills in English.
• Valid UAE driving license (Preferred).
• Currently residing in UAE.
No. of Openings: 1
Experience: 4 - 8 years
Gender Required: Male
Nationality Required: Philippines. Must not be from