Business Development Executive Responsibilities:
• Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
• Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
• Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
• Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
• Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
• Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
• Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
• Developing goals for the development of the team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
• Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
Business Development Executive Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Chemical Engineer or Chemistry.
• Experience in Sales and Marketing in the field of Facility Management.
• Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
• Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, proactive, and with high sense of motivation.
• Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point.
• Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
Please send your CV: in***************l.com
No. of Openings: 2
Experience: 2 - 5 years
Gender Required: Any
Nationality Required: India, Philippines. Must not be from